“Second time at his location”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
HARKER HEIGHTS
“Second time at his location”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The room was nice, however the bathroom light/fan made too much noise when first turned on. One of the adjacent rooms had their T.V. blaring to the wee hours of the morning, not too much sleep. Housekeeping was very good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
METAIRIE
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I am in the area about every three months. A year ago I stayed at this hotel and have returned to it ever since. The hotel has the most value for my money.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

HEMPHILL
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Excellent. The room was well appointed and the breakfast was nicely presented and more than enough. The employees are always very helpful and very nice and knowledgeable. The location is very well suited to my needs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Tricia C, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Travelers are raving about these Bossier City hotels

Plant City, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have nothing negative to say about this property, except perhaps that there isn't much surrounding it within walking distance, without crossing a major road, that is. However, if you are driving, the location is very central to shopping including a mall, Target, Best Buy, numerous restaurants, and the property is right off the interstate.
But the hotel itself was well-maintained and kept very nicely. My stay was for 5 nights and upon arriving, the staff was very helpful and informative as far as the property's amenities and services (which included not only a very expansive free continental breakfast, but also a manager's luncheon that included complimentary pizza, wine, and beer).
My room was quite enjoyable and spacious as well as the bathroom, and everything was spotless and clean. There was no musty odor or smell that you might encounter at another hotel. The bed was very comfortable with ample pillows and blankets and there was also a window seat in my room which I very much enjoyed.
Overall, the trip was well worth it at this hotel and being that I was so satisfied, I would absolutely stay again if I return to the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate when our guests take the time to let others know that we are doing a good job. Please come back and stay with us again soon.
Nacogdoches, Texas
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We only stayed one night, but it was a comfortable experience. The front staff were excellent to work with, great little window bench/reading nook in the room, and a clean, well arranged room. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Tricia C, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for the nice review. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit even though it was only one night. I hope you get the opportunity to come stay with us longer next time. Again, I just wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to review us.
New Orleans
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We only stayed one night for a youth tournament, but it was a great hotel. Very clean, spacious, adequate breakfast, very convenient to I-20 and LOTS of restaurants. There's a steak place next door and a seafood restaurant across the street, if you don't want to take the car out. The hotel staff was very friendly, and the fridge in the room was a welcome perk.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the elevator and ice machine and still very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Tricia C, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
Thank you so much for the nice review. We love getting nice comments and hope that you will stay with us again.
Texarkana, Arkansas
Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

We walked in to a shockingly small room, but we'll look past that (my husband says I'm a snob). The first problem was there was no seat on our toilet. There was, however, a brand new one on the floor. My husband had to put it on. Then, after putting the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, I was awakened by knocking on the door at 8 am, "maintenance!". I had every intention to sleep past 10, definitely not good. I didn't answer. He came back at 11 and explained that there was an emergency and he forgot. On day 2, I killed 2 small spiders crawling around in the bed. The cleaning staff also failed to replace the empty tissues and the soap and shampoo.
Here are some positives: this hotel is pet friendly! Also, Outback Steakhouse is right next door and Catfish King is across the street.

Stayed April 2012