All reviewschoice hotelswould stay here againnice roomrailroadpillows
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Safe. Clean. Comfortable.
Breakfast included. Nothing to rave about, but no complaints either. We got a good night's rest, and the staff were friendly and professional. We were staying there due to a sudden death of a friend. The hotel was very accommodating to our needs, and allowed us a bit of a late check out as we were pretty exhausted. We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Debbie F, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. We strive to bring excellence to each and every guest experience. It is wonderful to know we have been able to meet that goal with you. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.
Debbie Fudge

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We lucked up with a room last minute thanks to the guests that didn't show up to their reservation as the hotel was completely booked when we showed up at 12AM. The staff were all very nice, said hello, and gave us smiles. The breakfast was the best we've had in days and was full of options. As far as the room... it didn't feel clean. The floors were so sticky and dirty that I wouldn't let my 1 year old crawl on them. The coffee pot in our room had residue around the rim and the sheets felt damp. The pool was closed for maintenance which was unfortunate because we were really looking forward to using it in the morning after 12 hours of driving. Otherwise, we were happy with our stay.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Debbie F, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Debbie Fudge
GM

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

I guess I missed the reviews where people warned of the close proximity of the every 30 minute freight trains . Our room #411 was very musty smelling. The coffee was not good and the breakfast bar had a chance to be okay but was poorly maintained. The price is reasonable but I would not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Debbie F, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest. Debbie Fudge

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

I arrived there late and unfortunately didn't look closely at the condition of the room. The overuse of air freshener should have been a clue. Every corner of the room had visible dirt. Half the carpet had no padding underneath. The top rim of the shower was layered with dirt. My advice, STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

It was clean and great for the price. The hallways were a little smokey in a smoke free floor. Thankfully the room was not smoky at all. The pillows were soft and the blanket was goose down which was nice and relaxing. I don't know about wifi however I didn't get the option pop up on my phone. They have free continental breakfast but woke up to late. Thank goodness for their coffee was still available. The only one thing I would change is the fact that I could here the train passing by whenever it passed. Other than that I would stay again for a quick weekend get away.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple