“Good food for the price”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #2 of 236 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of two Louisiana locations of this franchise.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I eat here whenever I'm in town for business. The food is very good. The wine list is a little small but the staff is very professional and do a great job. I would recommend this for family or a business meal.

There are newer reviews for Saltgrass Steak House

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was in Caddo Parish principally on business but a friend suggested to go to the Boardwalk in Bossier. It sounded like fun so we went and my friend wanted to go to the Cheesecake Bistro, which was nice but I did not like it, atmosphere wasn't right. after some shopping we wandered into the Saltgrass for drinks and the atmosphere is homey all are very friendly. We did not eat here but this is the place to come for a cocktail, you won't regret it.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food, atmosphere and service are excellent. They also have outdoor dining that has a beautiful view of the boardwalk and the Red River. We can't wait for our next visit.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

A very nice dinner , no problems at all, service was great, food wad very tasty. Six people and we ordered 6 different items. The decor was collective. we enjoyed our meal there.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My mom and I ate here on a recent shopping trip to the Boardwalk. The food was amazing. It was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. The atmosphere was wonderful--it is located right on the Boardwalk, which is close to shopping and casinos. And we actually had one of the best waitresses I've ever had at a restaurant before. Her name was Hailey. She was cheerful, fast, and helpful.