“Alot of money for a little food.”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #2 of 233 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: One of two Louisiana locations of this franchise.
“Alot of money for a little food.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We came to Saltgrass for late lunch and we ordered off the lunch menu when the food arrived there was a huge plate with very little food my mom and mother in law had shrimp and veggies and it was literally like 3-4 bites I was so embarrassed. I have ate a saltgrass in the past and never had any experience like this before. My food was much better than theres I had the lettuce wedge and potatoe soup. So if your hungry when you go you better order alot of food to fill up. Our bill was $50.00 and we were so disappointed. We will not be back to this location of Saltgrass.

Visited August 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Not the best, but very good”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We visited this restaurant at lunch time on a Sunday, and ordered from the lunch menu. I had chicken fried steak with fries and added a wedge salad. Susan ordered the tenderloin tips which came with garlic mashed potatoes and her side was a house salad. My CFS was adequate (what can you say about CFS), the fries were okay, and the salad was great. Susan's steak tips were wonderful, the mashed potatoes tasty, and the salad very good. It was a solid lunch offering, if not spectacular. What was spectacular was the service. Our wait person (Sandra, I think, though Susan says maybe it was Kendra), was witty, happy, and efficient. We'll go back next time we visit S'port City/Bossier.

Round Rock, Texas
“Our meal was yummy!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

It is on the boardwalk..close to everything! The food was great..and we would go back! It was clean and the service was wonderful!

Visited August 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Nice staff and good food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had a business dinner here. The staff was nice and the food was good. The pricing was also very reasonable. It was clean and spacious.

NC
“Incredible service”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This restaurant is part of the Landry group. It is one of the better steak chain restaurants. The food is above average with fair prices. I was most impressed with the great service. I don't think we waited more than 60 seconds after any request we made. They use a "team" concept like many others but this location has it down to a science. The staff was fast, accurate and friendly. The location is on the river so its a great spot for a walk after your meal.