“WONDERFUL SERVICE! GREAT FOOD!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #3 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of two Louisiana locations of this franchise.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our waitress was great! She was on the ball with the service. She was at our table everytime we turned around. The food was delicious! We went at lunch so the menu was cheaper, which is always a plus! HAPPY WITH OUR EXPERIENCE!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Friendly server, great appetizers to share, steaks really tasty and succulent - all good really, would recommend it

Rob

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had the Grilled Salmon which was amazing. It was paired with a side, which I chose the seasoned rice which did little for my pallet. My wife always orders the prime rib, which she says never disappoints. We look forward to going back in the near future.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I like the Salt Grass Steakhouses for the decor, service and appetizers.
You pays your money and takes your chances on the main courses.
We sat in the bar and had the great Crab Stack appetizer and watched the 49's beat the Falcons.
The crab stack was great. The service was even better. The beer was cold and the game, well not so much.
I wish Tilman would put the pot roast back on the menu.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This steak house is really good. I had the ribeye and sweet potato fries...the steak was cooked to perfection...the sweet potato fires was drizzled with honey and the rolls were amazing. I could not have asked for better service from out waiter.