Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bossier City
$116
$109
Horseshoe Bossier
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Bossier City)
$85
Hampton.com
$67
$159
$154
All reviewssausage pattieshorse trackfront deskgreat hotelbarksdale afbthe breakfast areayogurtmorning breakfastdesk staffhot waterdefinitely stay here againnice staylove this placehiecarpetemployeespillows
Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Easy check in and out. Housekeeping was professional and polite. Breakfast was good. Easy access from interstate. Ample parking. Beds and pillows were comfortable and plenty of channels on tv. Exterior of building was clean. Would not have a problem staying at this property again while in the area.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Kimberly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2015

I am happy to hear that you had a nice stay with us. Look forward to seeing you the next time you visit our area

Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

My suite was nice and roomy, however the lighting was terrible. The second night/day, my room was not cleaned. When I left for the day, there were two cleaning buggies on the floor. So I really don't get that. There was no receipt under my door on the last day, so I had to go to the desk to check out. No biggie except I had to wait for the clerk to finish smoking her cigarette. She was right outside so she had to see me standing there.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Kimberly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

I am sorry to hear that you did not have an exceptional stay with us. We strive to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay with us and leaves happy. The concerns mentioned in your statement is not the norm for our hotel and I will definitely be looking into this. Thank you for taking the time to make us aware. I wish I would have know before your departure so that I could have made them right then and there.

Reviewed August 31, 2015

This was a very comfortable hotel in a great location. The people were nice. Everything was clean. The bed was comfy. The decor was sedate and peaceful. The bath was spotless. My hat is off to the cleaning staff. They do a phenomenal job. There was some minor street noise in the morning, but given the fantastic location, that was marginal and not remotely an issue. If you are staying in the Shreveport/Bossier area, this is good hotel choice.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Kimberly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate all of our guest feedback. We hope you stop and see us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

Top notch place to stay. I stay in over 100 rooms a year as a pilot car driver. You can't go wrong here. Large room, temper pediac beds, nice pool, and close to great food and casinos. The ladies at the front desk were as good as I've encountered. The only small complaint was the slow and at times, non existent wifi. It's still a 5 star stay.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Kimberly H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the area

Reviewed July 13, 2015

The remarks that I have regarding this hotel property is that it perfectly lived up to the Holiday Inn standards that I have come to expect. The breakfast was plentiful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bathroom and amenities were nice. The location was convenient, especially if you are visiting Louisiana Downs as its next to the casino.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Kimberly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your comments. We strive to ensure that each guest enjoys their experience with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.