Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bossier City
$99
Homewood
$99
TownePlace Suites
Quality Inn & Suites(Bossier City)
$94
QualityInn
Hampton.com
$159
$154
All reviewssausage pattieshorse trackfront deskgreat hotelbarksdale afbthe breakfast areayogurtmorning breakfastdesk staffhot waterdefinitely stay here againnice staylove this placehiecarpetemployeespillows
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Very friendly and easy check in. Rooms are nice, new, suprisingly large. They let us check in early, and check out late, which gets them a Big thumbs up.

Its located at junction of 20 & 220, right by La Downs.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JacksonGuy
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Close to an interstate exit, but further away from the action of the Louisiana Boardwalk which was one of the sights I wanted to see. We stay at HI Expresses quite often so they have come to be a favorite of ours. Though this place was new and everything was in excellent condition, it was not a comfortable stay. The bedding was just not as comfortable as what we are typically use to. Breakfast was standard, the staff was very nice, but we really like comfy beds and pillows, so probably wouldn't be a first choice if we were ever in the area again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I found this room to be very clean. I always take Clorox wipes with me when we stay at hotels. We have toddlers, so I'm a little OCD that way. There was nothing visibly cleaned from my wipes, which was a good feeling. The carpet seemed clean and fresh. All our needs were tended to quickly. I was also given a $20 discount on the room for no reason. There is complimentary continental breakfast which had all the standard continental foods available. No complaints about this hotel at all.

Room Tip: If you own a horse you are given a discount. Tell them at check in.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stayed one night, not sure I could have done more than one. Room was very clean, well appointed, but we were three or four rooms down from the elevator and we could hear it all night. Breakfast was good.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This hotel had been open all of 5 months when we stayed here. The hotel is located within walking distance of the Harrah's Casino at Louisiana Downs. Upon arriving into the lobby, the newness was visible with everything being very bright and clean. Unfortunately the newness could also be smelled as throughout the hotel it had the new paint, new carpet, etc. smell to it. Check in was quick and the desk attendant friendly; however, I had booked a room to occupy four people and was given a King room. The staff tried to accomodate by bringing us the ONE roll away they had on site. We made it work with my daughter sharing the king bed with my wife and I with my son on the roll away. The elevator could be heard throughout the night and was extremely loud for a new hotel. As for the room, it was clean and comfortable (for two people). There are a few spots on the bathroom floor which appear to be more related to either spilled paint, carpet adhesive, etc. than it was dirt/grime. The room did contain a refrigerator and microwave which is always a nice luxury. All doors except for the main door are secured and require key access to enter. The next morning the breakfast was very good with a decent variety of hot foods and continental breakfast choices. Checkout was quick and the desk staff equally as friendly as the eveing crew. I like the hotel as a whole and think it has great potential but there are just too many newness related quirks and issues for me to rate it higher.