“I'd go again...with less people :)”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Visited this Texas Roadhouse with my boyfriend's family. We were a party of 12.
My boyfriend and I arrived first and were greeted nicely by the two young ladies working the front door. We had called ahead so our table was ready when we arrived.

As soon as the rest of our party arrived we were seated. 8 of us at one table and 4 at the booth across the isle. This was not the best seating for a group but this restaurant is not well equipped to seat larger groups but they did the best they could.

Micah was our waiter and in my opinion he did a great job. He kept the drink refills coming and while the bread was a little slower than my party would have liked, he brought rolls whenever he could. I'm not sure this is something he could help.

Our food came out in a reasonable amount of time and the "birthday yeee-haa" was even done for the birthday girls.

I had the 6oz sirlon and it was good. My sweet tea was not super sweet but that is a matter of opinion. There was low cal sweeter on the table so I was ok.

All in all, I would recommend this place. If I was back in the area for date night I would stop in again.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Good quality steaks & shrimp and other offerings doe chain restaurant. Service OK to good. Can't beat the prices.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I have to give this place high marks for several reasons. I could walk there from my hotel, they served cold beer, the wait staff was friendly and they have free peanuts! The steaks are very good, the prime rib was great and the atmosphere is upbeat. Prices are reasonably for steak so overall this is a great choice.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My wife and I have been MANY times to the Texas Road house right off of I-20. They cook a phenomenal steak and a great price. I've eaten at the over priced, fancy steak houses here in Shreveport and I can say THIS Texas Roadhouse puts them ALL to shame. Don't waste your money at Texas Street, Outback, Cattle Company or Salt Grass.. This steak is better than ll of them and cheaper too. Get there early as it is no secret that this place offers phenomenal value and awesome steaks.

1  Thank kickaxeguitars
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Having grown up in Texas, but living in Georgia for the past twenty five years, walking into is roadhouse restaurant brought back some pleasant memories. Plus the food was great, the waitress, was so nice, and the prices are reasonable. If you have never visited a "Texas Roadhouse" do it !