“Very good, typical yogurt shop with all the trimmings”
Review of Orange Leaf

Orange Leaf
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Bossier City
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stopped in here for a treat while out Christmas shopping, it was really nice. The place was spotless clean and the attendant was very friendly. They even had a low sugar option for my husband who is diabetic. I only give it 4 out of 5 because I prefer my yogurt to be creamier than icy. Just a preference.

Give this place a try, they have plenty of toppings - healthy stuff is available (berries, fruit, etc) but I prefer the more dessert like options - Chocolates, cookies and the like. Plenty of options for everyone.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite type of yogurt. It is more "icey" than milky??? I had the wedding cake flavor and added a little of the orange and red velvet type on the side. I love the toppings! I think I ate at this franchise in Denver two summers ago. Delicious!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Delicious yogurt; interesting business model. Very expensive if you're not careful how much you're putting in your bowl.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Love you can try out any yogurt you want & serve yourself. The fruit was soo fresh & good. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Yogurt. Will be back soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We take our kids once a week for a treat and they love it so much! The price is so affordable! The staff is always very pleasent!