“Overall It was a great stay!”

WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed at value place 08-06-11 thru 09-31-11 while my apartment was renovating. Very cheap. Staff was overall okay. You have to pay for everything extra. Everything worked in the room. Never had any problems. Never seen any bugs or anything. I recommend this hotel. Great for the price..

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank lilmamaa69
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

We appreciate you lodging with us! Here at Value Place we promise a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. We wish you well with your future travels, come back and visit us!

Reviewed September 7, 2011

We reserved a room at this hotel online and called to confirm. They canceled our room the day we were supposed to arrive. The explanation was "overbooked". Then later that day, some friends checked and there were 6 rooms available. The worst business practices ever. The prices can't be counted on and they nickle and dime you for everything--charging extra for internet access, towel service, etc.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Mark C
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I was staying in this hotel until my apartment was ready. When I checked into the room I noticed spots on the sheets. I just had them changed and thought nothing of it. I few days later the spots were back on the sheets. It was blood! My blood from being eaten by bed bugs in my sleep!!! I was bitten from head to toe. I had never encountered bed bugs before. I told the front desk. They told me that I would have to pack my things and check out immediately like I was the one that brought them there! Basically they kicked me out with no place to go and handed me a roll of quarters so I could go launder my cloths. No refund for my stay. All I got was a "sorry about this". Do not stay at this hotel!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Comfort Suites Bossier City
#7 of 35 in Bossier City
Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City
SpringHill Suites Shreveport-Bossier City / Louisiana Downs

Been to WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City

Address: 2275 Old Minden Rd, I-20 & Old Minden Rd, Bossier City, LA 71112-2303 (Formerly Value Place Shreveport, LA (Bossier City))
Location: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Price Range: $41 - $74 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City 2.5*
WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. - Front desk opened and staffed Mon. - Fri. 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM | Sat. - Sun. 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM - Pet-friendly Hotel - Daily housekeeping included in nightly rate. - Private bathroom in each suite (ADA and ADA w/ Roll-In shower available). - Guests can book by the night. Weekly and extended stay rates also available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.