“Overall It was a great stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City

and 1 more site!
WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
“Overall It was a great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed at value place 08-06-11 thru 09-31-11 while my apartment was renovating. Very cheap. Staff was overall okay. You have to pay for everything extra. Everything worked in the room. Never had any problems. Never seen any bugs or anything. I recommend this hotel. Great for the price..

• Stayed August 2011
      Location
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lilmamaa69
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
We appreciate you lodging with us! Here at Value Place we promise a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. We wish you well with your future travels, come back and visit us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

We reserved a room at this hotel online and called to confirm. They canceled our room the day we were supposed to arrive. The explanation was "overbooked". Then later that day, some friends checked and there were 6 rooms available. The worst business practices ever. The prices can't be counted on and they nickle and dime you for everything--charging extra for internet access, towel service, etc.

Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Mark C
Shreveport, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2010

I was staying in this hotel until my apartment was ready. When I checked into the room I noticed spots on the sheets. I just had them changed and thought nothing of it. I few days later the spots were back on the sheets. It was blood! My blood from being eaten by bed bugs in my sleep!!! I was bitten from head to toe. I had never encountered bed bugs before. I told the front desk. They told me that I would have to pack my things and check out immediately like I was the one that brought them there! Basically they kicked me out with no place to go and handed me a roll of quarters so I could go launder my cloths. No refund for my stay. All I got was a "sorry about this". Do not stay at this hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business