We stayed at the Horseshoe Hotel while visiting Bossier City and enjoyed our stay very much. All staff was friendly and welcoming, check-in went smoothly and quickly, and our reservation was met exactly as we had asked for. There was a notice in our room that it was to be renovated, along with the others on 14 floors, within the next few months. Since this hotel has been in Bossier City for several years, it is about time of renovations. Although clean and neat, the room we were in needs updated furniture and carpet. Some stains and ground in dirt just can't be removed with a vaccum cleaner. The buffet was sufficient, but not as good as it has been in the past, and breakfast at the Burger Bar was just ok. Overall, our stay was pleasant and we will visit there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Topping the skyline is the 24-story Bossier City tower that houses the world-class Horseshoe Bossier City luxury hotel. From the moment you enter our hotel lobby, you'll see that we have placed luxury and comfort at the top of our priority list. These Bossier City accommodations include 606 Luxury Tower Suites. To ensure easy access to the hotel, casino and restaurants, you'll find 3,200 spaces of free parking, including free valet service, as well as covered parking in our convenient garage. Government issued photo identification and a credit card ( No Cash ) deposit are required at check it for incidental charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Horseshoe Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Casino Luxury All Hotel Bossier City
- Horseshoe Hotel Luxury All Suite