Horseshoe Bossier City
$105
$89
$98
Quality Inn & Suites(Bossier City)
$94
TownePlace Suites
$99
$149
5,893 results
All reviewsburger barfour windsresort feeget awaygreat casinoslot machinestable gamesgreat experiencecasino floorgreat roomnon smokingred riverfunbuffetemployeessteakhousedealers
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We checked in around 5pm for a 2 night stay. Check in was a quick and easy process. There were several people in line waiting, but the 3 front desk clerks were pretty quick. The staff was super friendly and always greeted the guests in the elevators & the halls. The room was very big (Room 812). The 2 TV's were older, but not a problem for us. The bed was very comfortable! We have stayed at many hotels and this had to be the largest bathroom that we have ever had!! The size of the shower/tub was very large & AMAZING!! There was a small TV in the bathroom too. Our room did not get cleaned until after 5pm on our 2nd day there, I was not too worried about it, but my husband got a little impatient. The hotel is VERY close to the outlet outdoor mall (Nike, Bath & Body Works, Crocs, Casual Male XL etc). It's a great place to walk to to get some exercise if you do not want to pay the $10 guest fee for use of the gym on the 2nd floor. I did not dine at any restaurant while here. I also did not have any wi-fi during my stay :(. It asked me to log in while attempting to access wi-fi. I read something about a $11.95 charge so I did not continue. I did not call the front desk to confirm if this was correct, or if maybe there was another area in he hotel that had free wi-fi access. I did not have any luck at the casino, and did not spend much time there. I would stay here again if ever in the Bossier City area.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yellowRose30
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was traveling for business and had a nice stay. The rooms were very nice and clean / Large. Good selection of on site restaurants, and this hotel / Casino is located next to the Louisianna Boardwalk ( area of outside mall shops and restaurants) also has a very large Bass Pro shops store for the guy's
The Casino was a little dated and smokey but it is a Casino.

I ended up getting my flights delayed due to weather so I camped out in one of the restuarants for several hours catching up on work. The staff was very accomodating and was in no hurry for me to leave my spot so I took full adavantage and appriciated the use of the booth and Wifi to keep my day productive.

Room Tip: If Possible get a room up high and on the River side for a graet Night time view of the River and Downtown area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DandHDirkse
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The room is very large with a sitting area-3 older TV's including one in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable, however, the rest of the room is worn and large stains on the carpet, The hotel is under renovations and I guess our room is on the list.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TexasTexaspride
Reviewed February 27, 2013

For a Shreveport stay, this is the place. The rooms are large and comfortable with an exceptional bath. The TVs are outdated but who comes here to watch television. Located close to the boardwalk and Centurylink center if you want more than the gambling experience. The food choices are good as they are in most casino hotels. Room service is available until 3:00 AM with plenty of options. The staff is very helpful and attentive. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank badman525
Reviewed February 23, 2013

the bed was owsome. (I have some problems with my back)for the first time in years it didnt hurt when i got out of bed. my boyfreind and i really enjoyed that bed.He loved the tub also. our favorite thing over ; .) was the mirrored wall . I will stay again very soon.
Now the bad part : The lady that checked us in was like she didnt wont to be there. She didnt smile say thank you or anything. but the lady checking us out was very nice. lol I think it was the same lady that checked us in. lol
The thing at the bottom of our bed was dirty. we tossed it in the couner and only 1 trash can....come on forreal i no they can put a can in the living area at least. even a few things wrong we loved it and will stay again very soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple