Basically the Horseshoe does a bait-and-switch on it's customers. They offer a "premium king non-smoking" room for a cheap price, and then when you get there they inform you that you will be getting a smoking queen-sized room for the same price. They simply let us know that our reservation preferences will not be upheld, so now that we've driven 3 hours and arrived at 11 PM, that we basically have to settle for the queen smoking room. We decided we wouldn't put up with it and called over to the Eldorado and stayed there instead. The person we spoke with was incredibly rude and made us feel very unwelcome. Don't go there. Go for Eldorado instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Topping the skyline is the 24-story Bossier City tower that houses the world-class Horseshoe Bossier City luxury hotel. From the moment you enter our hotel lobby, you'll see that we have placed luxury and comfort at the top of our priority list. These Bossier City accommodations include 606 Luxury Tower Suites. To ensure easy access to the hotel, casino and restaurants, you'll find 3,200 spaces of free parking, including free valet service, as well as covered parking in our convenient garage. Government issued photo identification and a credit card ( No Cash ) deposit are required at check it for incidental charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Horseshoe Casino Luxury All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Casino Luxury All Hotel Bossier City
- Horseshoe Hotel Luxury All Suite
- Horseshoe Bossier City