“Great Staff and Hotel”
Review of Horseshoe Casino

Horseshoe Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your pick of over 1,500 slot machines, 50 exciting table games and four gourmet restaurants at this huge casino and resort complex.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Casino very Dark and Gloomy! Staff was friendly and made up for the atmosphere! Casino was lively and appealing in different way such as a older crowd which we liked!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The staff was friendly but there is probably only 30 slot machines on the floor. This is the smallest Casino I've ever seen.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was my first time to a casino and I had so much fun! We chose to go during the day time and it wasn't crowded at all and very clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful in guiding us around. We even won a little playing who wants to be a Binionaire! Would definitely go back

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I enjoyed the Horseshoe casino because every single dealer was friendly and fun to be around. I played roulette and blackjack and the dealers at both made sure to greet you, ask you how it was going, and just "small-talk" while you were playing.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was really disappointed at the casino. Like the rest of the property, it has seen better days. That being said, the other two old properites in Bossier City were really seed. The new Margaritaville was great, bright...hope they keep it up.
The casino staff was friendly, and we did not run into the usual grumpy dealer. Comps are weird....only one meal ever 24 hours!:(