“Best in Bossier City-Shrevdeport”
Review of 2 Johns

2 Johns
Reserve with OpenTable
2 Johns is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Railroad Tracks
Reviewed December 25, 2012

2 Johns is culinary perfection in an elegant setting. Having dined at all of Bossier City and Shreveport's high-end restaurants, I can say that 2 Johns is hands down the best and rivals any of the dining experiences I have enjoyed in cities like New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Dallas and Chicago. I recommend the steaks, which are alwys cooked to absolute perfection. Service is attentive and friendly. There is also a very nice bar with light entertainment. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Curtis S

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Holy cow. Ok so food is good but give me something to eat. For $27, I need more than three bites of fish, a teaspoon of mashed potatotos and 5 green beans (yes I counted 5 green beans). I went to taco bell after the meal. Quality is fantastic but the quantity will leave you hungry.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We ate at 2 John's on Nov. 23 and made reservations. We were quickly seated but it did take 15 minutes to get our drink order. Once I brought it to the owner's attention our server took our drink orders. It was the day after Thanksgiving and only two servers were available because lack of traffic. Not everyone needs another big dinner after Thanksgiving. Bar choices are plentiful with all top brands. I ordered a pumpkin martini. Great. My husband ordered a bourbon. Dinner was great. Steak was prepared as ordered. I had the filet. The wedge salad with blue cheese was excellent and large. Bread pudding for dinner was another great choice. Definitely would return for a nice dinner out.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I went here to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. I don't think there's enough room for me to write how delicious this place is. We had a $100.00 gift card and we ordered 2 glasses of wine, crab claws for appetizer, for entrees - the special (filet topped with crabmeat and jumbo shrimp) , I had the shrimp and crawfish pasta and side of potatoes au gratin. For desert we had the the amazing chocolate cake. Our total bill was around $150.00 The service was top notch. The food was AMAZING. Everything was delicious...made fresh and you definitely get your money's worth. It's definitely a special occassion kind of place...or if you want a nice dinner out. The owner came to speak to every table after dinner. He was very nice. Extemely impressed and will be back.

1  Thank SouthernBell813
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was delighted with the restaurant despite the fact that I was prepared not to be so. I tend to have my doubts about restaurants that tout themselves as "a premiere restaurant", but the claim is deserved. The decor, service, and food were all excellant. I would recommend Two Johns to anyone looking to have a highend meal in Bossier City.

Been to 2 Johns? Share your experiences!