“Yum!”
Review of Four Winds

Four Winds
Reserve with OpenTable
Four Winds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 238 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Traffic Street
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great service! Although the chicken lettuce wraps were just so-so, the entrees we had were outstanding! Husband had Kung-pow shrimp & when the waiter said spicy, he meant it. The flavor was delicious, but too hot for me and I like hot. I had the special, braised beef tenderloin with mushrooms, asparagus, & brown sauce. The beef was a perfect medium and the entire dish was amazing. Portions were large enough that we should have shared a single entree and saved room for dessert. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My Family and I went here when we were staying at Margaritaville. The restaurant was decorated really nicely, but it was dark so my mom had trouble seeing to get to the table. The booths were well lit so she didn't have a problem reading the menu. The waitress was very nice and energetic. The food arrived and it all looked good! The portions were huge, so 2-3 meals can be made from 1 order. I had the Ma Po Tofu, and it was spectacular and it had a very unique flavor. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that enjoys Asian food.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been there many times through the years. Excellent food and service. The Walnut Prawns are to die for, the Orange Skin Beef is also very good. Love the place in fact going tonight.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place is extremely serious about keeping to its roots. Rather it be ginger roots or just pure Asian roots; they stick to it! Walking into the restaurant, you're greeted by two, young & pretty Asian ladies with a smile. The service never waivers from there. From the waitress to the bus-boy, they're all trained & impeccably dressed to carry off the Orient Express. The food was too good to try any alcohol, so we just ate everything on the menu. The entrees are huge, large enough to split- which is what was encouraged. Decor of the dining area is contemporary, clean & has the right ambiance for a date with the wife or a special night with the kids. If you bring kids, dress 'em up a little. I saw no T's or shorts. It's a place to make a special visit, so dress for it!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Oh yeah! It is the best Chinese food we have had in this neck of the woods! My husband and I share Pepper Steak and Fried Rice and we still have some to take home. Very good value. The last time we went, we made a special trip to eat there. So good!
Remember they are closed on Monday and Tuesday and only open for dinner.

1  Thank ang126