“Not as bad as other reviewers have said.”

Bossier Inn and Suites
Ranked #32 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Stayed at Bossier Inn & Suites on a Saturday night. Made reservations online. Check in was fast and easy. The rooms are dated but ours have always been clean and useable. They have a shuttle that will take you to all the casinos. Staff has always been friendly and taken care of anything we need. Have stayed here many times and would recomend for an overnite stay. We stay here for one night on Saturdays before we move to the Horseshoe on Sundays. If your looking for a five star place to stay then this isnt for you. But if you want a place to just sleep and have access to casinos without having to drive to them then this is the best value.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ls6436

Reviewed November 15, 2010

This was the worse of the worse. Cheap or not this establishment should be destroyed. First, they need to hire a grounds keeper because there was trash everywhere. The sidewalks were filthy with trash. Swimming pool was nasty. The room carpet was up off the floor. Had a microwave that didnt work, and a refrigerator that wasnt plugged. No iron, or blow dryer and they have the nerves to tell u to leave a deposit of $10 to use them. The shower had hot water but wouldnt drain out of the bath tub. It took over an hour to drain. The lock on the door wasnt working properly and the manager acted as if he didnt care. I guess he was use to the complaints. I could not sleep cause I was too afraid some one would break in because it was constantly people out moving around. Several crack heads in the parking lot. This is the worse in Bossier City.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The stay was temporary while looking for an apartment. To get the discounted price, a month was paid for in advance - using my debit card. The initial charge was made and and then another charge was made ten days after the checkout date. They say that on the morning of the checkout day someone from housekeeping poked their head in the room and that they were told that additional days were requested. This is impossible since we were not there. We were checked out early. If this was the scenario, since when do you make accomodation requests through housekeeping? The whole thing is bogus. The rooms are nasty which is why we checked out early. The whole grounds are a mess - absolutely disgusting.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I wouldn't recommend this place to my most hated enemy.

The shower wouldn't drain in the first room.

They moved me to another room with no working locks.

I was then moved to another room with a shower that still hadn't drained after 45 minutes.

I asked for my money back (this took like an hour) and went to a different hotel.

You can stay at Super 6 / Super 8 for the same price and the rooms are much nicer.

THIS IS THE WORSE ROOM I HAVE EVER HAD...

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Close to everything and great room for the price! Me and and a girlfriend stayed here and we had a clean room and felt safe for our one night in Bossier City. You cant expect a four star hotel for this price! This a good hotel for a 2 star hotel experience..I have no complaints....

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2010

My wife and I wanted to make a quick gambling trip to Bossier City and since I had never been there, I was looking for something near the casinos. The Bossier Inn is very close to DiamondJacks but when we checked in to our room, which faced the interstate, the faucet on the sink dripped constantly and the air-conditioner would not turn on. We went back to the front desk and she gave us another room on the backside which was not as noisy but the rooms are not worth what you pay for them. The beds are nasty and just an overall nasty, unclean feeling of the room. Apparently this is the local place for construction workers and truck drivers to stay. If it was a guys only trip, it might be okay, but definitely not somewhere I would take my wife to. We ended up staying at another hotel. The only thing good that we encountered was the people at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2010

This is a OK place for the price. You get what you pay for. Great location close to Casino. Area is not a bad one. Easy to get off & on Highway 20.... was greet nicely for Johnny that check me in. A FREE bus to & from local Casino 24 Hours.. I did Not use the bus... but was given info.... All was good for a $48.00 Sat. hotel close to the casino... My room in the bad was good and quite

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo