Diamond Jack's - Bossier City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Bossier City)
Average 3/5
Boomtown Hotel Casino(Bossier City)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Excellent 5/5
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We ended up there, not because of our wanting to. It is not the Hotel of the past. It needs to have an ugrade done.. yesterday. Not what you would expect from a hotel hoping to get return guests. Even if they were to comp the rooms from the casino, I don't think we would stay. To top off our morning, we checked in at 1 am, the emergency evacuation alarm went off at 4 am. Was not a pleasant night. We checked out after evacuating from the 12th floor because of a false alarm

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Russ74745
Sarah P, Director of Hotel Operations at Diamond Jack's - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry that you had such a negative experience on your recent visit and I would like to apologize on behalf of the DiamondJacks team.

As unwelcoming as fire alarms are, they are necessary in the event there is a true emergency. Any time an alarm goes off, it is because there has been an issue somewhere in the building. Whether or not it can be addressed quickly will determine how quickly you are allowed to return to your room. Truly there are no "false alarms" as we do take each one seriously to ensure your safety and that of our other guests. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience of being woken up in the middle of the night, it is never our intention to upset or disturb any of our valuable guests.

Kind regards,

Sarah Parsons
Director of Hotel Operations
318.678.7628
sparsons@diamondjacks.com

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Do not stay here. Whatever you do just know this is a dive and even if you think one night will be good because it is the only option, then absolutely do NOT make the trip. This place is horrible. There are no drinks in the gambling areas, not one cocktail waitress, and not one human being who is involved with real life working. This is a Complete disaster. Never go here. No one is winning money only spending and I'm not just a bitter gambler. I am an unhappy patron due to the horrible experience.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Passing through for business and employer booked my room. Staff horrible, room disgusting, I slept on my car. I mean I slept in my car. Ill call the office tomorrow and scream at our travel department. How is this place open.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Cajun16
Sarah P, Director of Hotel Operations at Diamond Jack's - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear guest,

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry that you had such a negative experience on your recent visit, I would like to apologize on behalf of the DiamondJacks team.

I do see that you have reviewed us two other times and didn't seem pleased with those stays either. I would love the opportunity to look in to this further but without your registration information, I am unable to pull your room records. In order for me to fully investigate your comments could you please contact me directly at your earliest convenience?

Kind regards,

Sarah Parsons
Director of Hotel Operations
318.678.7628
sparsons@diamondjacks.com

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Booked a hotel for feb 16 and 17 thru expedia on feb 1st. I had a free room coupon and used it for the 17th. Diamond Jacks told me to present the coupon upon check in and it would be refunded. Feb 15th i called and reserved another room for feb 17. Was given a confirmation number and my credit card number was taken to reserve room. Upon check in on sat feb 16 the line for check in was 40 ppl deep hr wait to front desk. 2 employees were all they had checking ppl in. Knowing of course creedence clearwater revival was booked for that weekend not to mention Valentines weekend. Sunday feb 17 called at 11am to see if i could have an early check in since i was already there the night before, was told yes call back after noon. called back and was told that 4pm was earliest i could check in. called again at 4pm was told that my room wasnt booked for feb 17 but march 1st. had to take cab back to diamond jacks as we were at eldarodo checking out there casino before my sunday check in. waited in line for hr again they finally gave me my second room after i presented my confirmation number and had to go over that someone had to put date in wrong. 8pm sunday feb 17.... was called by my friend that went with us to shreverport and he was being escorted out of room because they had taken it and transferred it to my second room. Security and one female staff lady thought he was staying illegally . I again had to cab back to diamond jacks as they told him while he was on the phone with me that i had 15 mins to return to lobby or they would remove my belongings to front lobby. After 30 mins of trying to figure out what happened and these idiots embarrassing and falsing accusing my friend and I that we were illegally staying there they finally saw that the computer had ( or employee that typed in the room and reservations) transferred rooms instead of booking 2. needless to say very dissapointed and disgusted with the way we were treated and will never stay there again nor any of my family or friends or ppl I meet at other casinos or at walmart or anywhere i can tell this nightmare to. paying up front and having a confirmation and credit card receipt should be more than enough to not accuse and try and remove a guest. horrible horrible horrible. Oh ya not one apology or comp or refund or free play or anything that would atleast ease this completely spoiled Bday trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Arkon M
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We picked this hotel for the jacuzzi and that was the only good thing about this hotel. The bed was very uncomfortable and we both woke up with back pain. The bathroom is very large, but the shower is small. The shower had mold growing in the bottom corners. And looked like it had not been cleaned in a long time. The shower head was rusty and the water sprayed everywhere. There wasn't a place in the shower I could stand and not have water sprayed in my face. It was very unpleasant. The room looked very dated and wifi wasn't free. There were several stains on the carpet down the hallway and in the room. If you're on the opposite end of the ice machine expect a long walk to it. I also did not enjoy being awakened at 5am to the sounds of the people in the room next to us having sex. Having the tv on to drown out the sound didn't make it easy to go back to sleep. Overall not an enjoyable experience and I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013