$95
Quality Inn & Suites(Bossier City)
$59
QualityInn
Horseshoe Bossier City(Bossier City)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$89
Free cancellation until 07/28
$125
Travelocity
All reviewstexas roadhousefront desklong stayextended stayquiet locationhome away from homebedroom suiteevery morningspecial thankscomfortable staythe entire staffworkout roombarksdale afbbreakfast areastaying at this hotelwaffle makerwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

Had to ask for fresh towels, room to be cleaned more than once while staying here. Also asked for a late check out and cleaning crew kept knocking on the door before our time was up asking is when we were leaving, this is the rudest we have ever been treated at a Marriott and it made me disappointed in their brand

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Toria W
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

Dear Toria W

As the General Manager of the hotel i am shocked to hear about your experience! It is certainly not usual of our hotel to demonstrate that kind of service. I am so sorry to hear about your issue and i will be taking this up with my whole team to find out what happened and to make sure that this does not happen again. We have always prided ourselves on having the friendliest staff in the city and offering superb guest service. It is very apparent that we seem to have failed here and for that i cannot apologize enough. We hope that you understand that this is not usual for us and give us another chance to prove ourself sometime.

Reviewed September 16, 2015

You will want to stay here if you are travelling in Shreveport / Bossier City area - it is like home. When I checked in, Treyshekia (Desk Manager), was ready with all details, room key, information...very quick! I made it to the room and she called to confirm everything was in order. Had a bit of a problem with the internet connection and she fixed immediately! Just a great experience from folks that really care!

Stayed: September 2015

Dear John P

Thank you for you review of us here at The Towneplace Suites. I am so happy to hear that Trey'Shekia was able to offer you such great hospitality. She really is a jewel to us and our guests. I will be sure to pass your comments on to her. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed September 6, 2015

The room and common areas were clean and virtually immaculate. Has working area for computer and reading. Enough outlets. There is a full size refrigerator as this is a hotel that can be used for longer stays. Comes with full compliment of dishware. The design of room is more contemporary. Cleanliness is important to travelers and this hotel is above average in that category. The fixtures are like new, better condition in linens, towels, etc. So, it is well-maintained. Somewhat out of the way but GPS will get you there. Nearby Texas Roadhouse restaurant is a short walk from this hotel. Stayed at this establishment twice. Would recommend it and would stay again but I watch my travel costs so price must be right before i book any stay at any of my lodgings.

Room Tip: Ask for floor that doesn't house guests with dogs...otherwise you may hear dogs barking from the hallways.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business

Dear MICAIAH P

Thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to provide a safe and very clean environment for our guests and to offer the best in service from the friendliest team in town! I am glad that you were able to experience that. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2015

What a pleasant surprise. On road trips we like Marriott properties, especially Fairfield Inns, for short overnight stops, but there wasn't one nearby when we got tired near Shreveport. The Marriott Reservation agent suggested the TownPlace Suites , which we never heard of, and when she said the price, my response was, "but is it safe!" Turns out it is located off I-20 in a large complex of various well known chain hotels and felt very safe. The decor is is colorful and cheerful. The receptionist actually shook our hand when she introduced herself. We need a tub bench, so were given an accessible studio. It had everything you would need for a month's stay! Full refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes, utensils, glass top stove,etc. One whole wall was nothing but cleverly designed storage cabinets and drawers. Our only complaint was the bed. We originally asked for a king, but got a double because that was the only bed in a room with a bench--which we did not expect. The bed was too soft, and with two, we rolled into the middle gully. Next time I would be more specific about bed needs. Also, the lamp bulb on one side of the bed was burned out. We were too tired to call or wait for a fix. The breakfast buffet was extensive and excellent and free! We will look for these on future trips--$40 cheaper than the Fairfield we stayed in on the first leg of our trip. We will look for these on future road trips. Wish they had existed when my job required week long stays for business.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family

Dear dots134

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for writing us a review. We always love to hear back from our guests and your comments will be shared with the team. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

The room was average; but poorly maintained. There was a large hole in the bathroom wall near the tub and a large poster was missing from the hallway with just exposed screws showing.

On the third day we arrived back at the hotel at 3:00 to a room that had not be touched. The cleaning staff was on the floor so we went in the room and waited. After an hour, they knocked on the door and asked if we needed anything. My daughter said 'no'. I immediately went to the hallway and said 'we want the room cleaned'. The staff looked at me and said we'll have to get the things from the first floor. I was looking at the cleaning cart and vacuum. I told them we would leave the room so we could clean it.

When we returned after dinner, the room hadn't been touched.

I complained about all of the issues with the room and they were corrected the next day.

The first day the breakfast bar had a note that due to the high cost of eggs, they would not be available that day. The rest of the week eggs were available on a generally mediocre breakfast bar.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2015

Dear CarolynHC

Thank you for writing us a review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear about your room not being cleaned on your third day but am happy to hear that we rectified the situation for you. Unfortunately due to the Avian flu epidemic, there were 2 days last week that we were unable to get eggs from our supplier. Thankfully, this was short lived and the eggs situation has since been resolved. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and i always pass all comments on to my team so that we can continue to improve the excellent service that wealways aim to provide our guests. We hope that you will return to see us again and safe travels!