“Really bad food”

1800 Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
1800 Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You're invited to experience Prime Steak perfection. We serve the very best in steakhouse dining that includes a selection of quality prime beef and seafood. Our menu is designed to satisfy every taste where every bite is an extraordinary experience. In addition to our signature steaks, we offer delicious side dishes and mouthwatering desserts served in an intimate and relaxing atmosphere by the friendliest staff in town.
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I don't normally write public reviews. If I have a complaint I try to address the complaint with the business and not in public. The reason we went to this restaurant was because they stated on their online menu that they offered prime cuts aged 28-35 days grilled in a broiler at 1800 degrees. This is a lie. The steaks were choice at best and pan cooked at who knows what temperature. Even the green beans were not cooked properly--they were hard.

The staff was very friendly (they did not have many customers) but it still took about 20 minutes for the waitress to show up and ask us for drinks. After we received our meals, the chef did come out and ask us how our dinner tasted. I politely told him that I had a hard time cutting my filet let alone chewing, and chewing and chewing it. He told me that he would cook another and make it better. Much later he returned with an unknown cut of meat that was poached. No grill marks, no crust, no taste, no texture; it was poached. I took one bite and left the rest. Thank God I had a baked potato. I ate all of it. We paid the $80+ dollars that included no appetizer, no salad and no dessert. We won't be back.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

My husband and I were lucky enough to get a $100 gift card to this restaurant when he won Airman of the month at Barksdale AFB. We are both quite young, and we went to this restaurant for the first time when we were 19. I was shocked at how incredibly respectful all of the members of the staff were too us. Normally when we go to such upscale places we are treated badly because they assume that we won't tip properly. But the staff at 1800 prime IS WONDERFUL! Even though they knew that we were on a gift card they treated us with the upmost respect and dignity, we even had a conversation with the manager when he came over to our table to ensure that we were enjoying our experience. Their food is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Our steaks were perfectly cooked, and i am not exaggerating when I say my husband and I struggled to use the entire $100. This is by far my absolute FAVORITE restaurant in the Bossier/Shreveport area and I reccommend it to EVERYONE! Also, every single time that we have gone back, which is at least 5 times, they have been equally as wonderful to us.

Reviewed September 17, 2009

Read the reviews here before we went to dinner. Our steak was the large filet which we split. Ordered it medium rare and it was very well done. The steak was so salty neither one of us could eat it. They replaced the steak and it was medium rare but so salty we never ate it. The chef never appeared. Restaurant was okay, salads good but stay away from the filet. Very disappointed. Would not return again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 23, 2009

My prime rib was perfectly cooked, waitstaff was polite and friendly, a bit too dark (the ambience) for me but overall, a good experience. Will recommend to family & friends...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 19, 2009

Our Steaks were cooked to perfection. Very Romantic Setting for my wife and I. New young chef was very personable and interacted with the tables.

D