“New manager and new chef "cooks"”

1800 Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #124 of 236 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You're invited to experience Prime Steak perfection. We serve the very best in steakhouse dining that includes a selection of quality prime beef and seafood. Our menu is designed to satisfy every taste where every bite is an extraordinary experience. In addition to our signature steaks, we offer delicious side dishes and mouthwatering desserts served in an intimate and relaxing atmosphere by the friendliest staff in town.
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My wife and I always visit this steakhouse, we stay at the hotel attached and really enjoy the food, normally they offer specials for supper (range about $24.00) this has always been great food. Sometimes I do have to wait a longer period of time when ordering a special cooked steak. Staff is great! I suggest you get reservations. New manager Buffy will assist you if any questions. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for 1800 Prime Steakhouse

Reviewed November 10, 2011

My wife and I were really pleased with the quality of the food and the service was outstanding. I had the 18 ounce ribeye, cooked perfectjust a real good piece of beef. My wife had the Alfredo with Chicken, very tastey and well prepared. We both had salads and shrimp cocktails which they both were outstanding. A strong suggestion...make reservations a day or two early.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

My wife and I have eaten here for about 3 years and in that time it went from having great steaks and service (a 4/5 most of the time) to awful steaks and slow, slow service. When we ate there the first 4 times, we had some of the best steaks but then, after that, we kept getting terrible steaks (sent back on a couple of occasions) and very slow service to the point where the last time we went, Feb 2011, we had another bad steak but did not send it back because it took so long to come out (45+ minutes from time of order). Like I said, this was not a one time event, it's gotten worse. They have some really good potato soup (in a bread bowl), au gratin potatos, and dessert (when available). I wish they would get better, I really liked the place before they went south.

Reviewed July 12, 2010

I don't normally write public reviews. If I have a complaint I try to address the complaint with the business and not in public. The reason we went to this restaurant was because they stated on their online menu that they offered prime cuts aged 28-35 days grilled in a broiler at 1800 degrees. This is a lie. The steaks were choice at best and pan cooked at who knows what temperature. Even the green beans were not cooked properly--they were hard.

The staff was very friendly (they did not have many customers) but it still took about 20 minutes for the waitress to show up and ask us for drinks. After we received our meals, the chef did come out and ask us how our dinner tasted. I politely told him that I had a hard time cutting my filet let alone chewing, and chewing and chewing it. He told me that he would cook another and make it better. Much later he returned with an unknown cut of meat that was poached. No grill marks, no crust, no taste, no texture; it was poached. I took one bite and left the rest. Thank God I had a baked potato. I ate all of it. We paid the $80+ dollars that included no appetizer, no salad and no dessert. We won't be back.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

My husband and I were lucky enough to get a $100 gift card to this restaurant when he won Airman of the month at Barksdale AFB. We are both quite young, and we went to this restaurant for the first time when we were 19. I was shocked at how incredibly respectful all of the members of the staff were too us. Normally when we go to such upscale places we are treated badly because they assume that we won't tip properly. But the staff at 1800 prime IS WONDERFUL! Even though they knew that we were on a gift card they treated us with the upmost respect and dignity, we even had a conversation with the manager when he came over to our table to ensure that we were enjoying our experience. Their food is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Our steaks were perfectly cooked, and i am not exaggerating when I say my husband and I struggled to use the entire $100. This is by far my absolute FAVORITE restaurant in the Bossier/Shreveport area and I reccommend it to EVERYONE! Also, every single time that we have gone back, which is at least 5 times, they have been equally as wonderful to us.