“fancy cajun food”

Ranked #11 of 236 Restaurants in Bossier City
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

love going shopping on the boadwalk then to the bistro for a great meal. kickback family atmosphere. the food is great, portions are for eaters only, wait staff do a great job.

There are newer reviews for Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was my third visit to this restaurant. First was no better than this... If it takes 30 minutes with a reservation, how long would it be without? Pathetic service at best...extremely slow and paid no attention to us when trying to get Ashley's attention to refill empty drinks etc. They lost money on drinks and she lost on the tip. And last but not least, my onion soup was cold and my burger wrap was the same when it FINALLY arrived. My son's food was mediocre as well. I've tried this place now 3 times and WON'T return! I prefer the menu, but would rather eat at one of the Landry's restaurants in the center or Hooters..at least you get "warm" food with pleasant service! I normally tip 25%+ for good service...I left under 15% here and shouldn't have left that much. I will NOT return!!! Sad, because it could/should be much better. Al Copeland would not be happy with the product they put out and the service rendered that night! Sorry guys....just fact!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Best cheesecake in town and the chicken wings appetizer is really good as well. They also accept groupon coupons! We got the buy one get one free entree.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Copeland's do not come first to my mind when I think of cheesecake, but this place was worth a morning break with tea and cake.

The staff are attententive and the overall experience was good, and reasonably priced.

As it is surrounded with shops, it must get busy sometimes, but when we were there we were able to sit outside in a relatively quite atmosphere.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food here is very good, not only serving a wide variety of cheesecakes, which are the best but a full menu of New Orleans favorites. Although a little pricey, for a once in a while visit it is probably worth the expensive. One suggestion, if you order a slice of cheesecake, plan the share it with your spouse or a friend. The portions are quite ample.