“If you like buffets with slimy serving spoons...”
Review of China Star

China Star
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Bogalusa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This place always has droves of people flocking to it. Every time I eat at this buffet, I use a napkin to pick up the serving utensils because they are always slippery and greasy from so many people eating with their hands and going back for more. I have ordered from the menu, and each time, the meat has an extremely strange taste, like it isn't chicken. I have given them multiple chances, only because my mother in law insists on eating here constantly, but I won't be back after my last menu ordering experience, and the horrible taste of the honey "chicken". Not to mention, every time I eat here, I have stomach issues almost immediately after. A tell tale sign of unsavory, unclean food.