“Surprised”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bogalusa
Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bogalusa
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Actually thought there was no place near this small town,I couldn't find anything on the maps,but when I arrived..I was blessed to have come here to see how the people of this town really are..amazing..the inn was fixed up really nice and they did a great job & very pleasant..its a growing establishment and its still in the making but I would have to say its like having my own home away from home!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank kbstil

Been to Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites

Address: 1640 S Columbia St, New Orleans, La, Bogalusa, LA 70427-5800
Location: United States > Louisiana > Bogalusa
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bogalusa
Near New Orleans & the interstate, Bogalusa's new modern hotel features spacious suites, big screen tv's, wireless internet, equipped kitchens, contemporary decor, spacious grounds, conference area & our classic southern hospitality. ... more   less