Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Belle Chasse/New Orleans
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Belle Chasse
Houston, Texas
“I love this place!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stay at Microtel in Belle Chasse once a month before heading to offshore for work. The beds are more comfortable than my bed at home. I plan to steal one of their pillows next time I'm there - just kidding Mr. Manager! Here I am getting ready to make another reservation and decided to write a little review. No other hotel in the area can compare to this one and I plan to be a long time customer. Too bad I only get to stay once a month.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rachael V, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Belle Chasse/New Orleans, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
And we Love You Too! My staff and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and can't wait to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed April 8, 2013

this hotel is about 9 months old. it is very well maintained. rooms are clean and comfortable. location is about 7 miles south of belle chase naval air station. nearest restruants are in belle chase. breakfast was good(some type of eggs,bocon,sausage,or ham on different days). lacation is abit far if going to n. o. cbd.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Charles G
Thanks so much for your feedback. We are indeed brand new with FREE breakfast and rooms that feature a microwave and refrigerator for your convenience. Providing comfortable and efficient rooms for your total satisfaction is our #1 goal. Thanks again for staying and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Elmira, New York
Reviewed April 3, 2013

It's away from the city and all of it's noise and pollution. You have to drive at least 20 minutes for attractions, but it's well worth the friendly, quiet atmosphere. This is a great place to unwind and relax when you're on vacation and have a busy day. The breakfast is an awesome taste of the south, not at all what you would expect from a hotel...it's better! There's no pool or fitness center, but if you're vacationing...you don't need it, trust me. There's plenty to see and do. The staff makes conversation and goes out of their way to make your stay hospitable and comfortable. We stayed in a lot of hotels on our trip and this was our favorite! We recommend it, and will definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda W
We can't wait to see you again. It was our pleasure serving as your home away from home! Rest assured that my staff and I are keeping the breakfast hot and the rooms clean and comfortable awaiting your return. See you soon!
St Petersburg
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent Value and very clean as the hotel is only 2 years old. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast included but hot selections were not of high quality.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed March 31, 2013

my job is a few minutes from the hotel and I stayed here for a few months. I dont have any complaints at all. Breakfast was always hot and filling every morning when I had time to eat it, my room was cleaned daily, the hotel is always clean, employees are all hard working and the service was great especially from Bridget. She is very pleasant and extremely hospitable. She made me feel like I was at home because she was welcoming. She greeted me every time I got in from work. She is great in the hotel industry. I suggest if you go to Belle Chssse then stay here.

• Stayed November 2012
Anacoco
Reviewed March 26, 2013

New and Clean... Great pillows... Plan to stay again... New employees not overly knowledgeable... Great Hotel A-

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Belle Chasse
Central Business District
Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans
Avenue Plaza Resort
#69 of 164 in New Orleans

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Belle Chasse/New Orleans? Share your experiences!