“LOVE THE ROUX 61 HOUSE SALAD”
Review of Roux 61

Roux 61
Ranked #13 of 1,120 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed September 6, 2018

I have gone the Roux 61 at least 5 times since they've opened but always forget to take a picture of what I've ordered before diving into it. I must tell you about the Roux 61 Salad. It is large, filling, and full of great things like Mandarin oranges, candied pecans, feta cheese --- and I ask them if they will put coconut shrimp on mine. Every time, except once, I was able to get it. It is so delish!

The service is great from the minute you walk through the door (everyone always greets you) until you walk out (someone always says something as you are leaving).

Great place1 Highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Amazing find, every single thing we ate was so full of flavor! We had the chargrilled oysters, before. some of the best we ever had. I shared the crawfish pasta. There was so much food. My husband had the seafood platter he loved everything. We finished off with amazing bread pudding and plantation cake. Our server Was so sweet and friendly.
Everything our family ate was outstanding! Excellent meal

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Love eating at this place! Everything we have tried has been delicious! Steak bites, salads, seafood, and desserts! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

My 1st time here, I drove by this restaurant too many times during day time. So, I decided to check them out for dinner tonight. It was a good thing that I did stop by.

Loved the parking lot, big and wide and spacious. Big doors to the building, great hosts. Fantastic bar with friendly and professional staff. Service is fast and great.

I got my Moscow Mule, she did a great job on that. I will be going back here soon. You should give them a try

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

It was rather late when we visited Roux 61 on a Friday evening. Everyone from the hostess to the servers were amazing. We were warmly greeted, advised about local beers and specials and served promptly. The food was Excellent! Each member of our party got something different, and it was all very tasty. We would recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly!

Been to Roux 61? Share your experiences!