Sleep Inn South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
ELF Express(Baton Rouge)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshot choiceswould stay here againhave stayed here several timesbusiness travelera nice place to stayrestaurants and shoppingcomfort suitesparking lotshowerinterstatecheckininnslouisiana
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Hotel environment was nice, their rooms were very clean and fresh. Breakfast was really nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone whos traveling to Baton Rouge. One of their employee named PANKIT served me with realy good attitude, helped me explore Baton Rouge and answered every question i had. Bottom line i love this hotel and I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Sleepinn97, General Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank You for your positive feedback. looking forward to accomodate you in near future. with rave service. thank you once again

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Clean room, it has everything we need to spend the night.
Good breakfast .
Close to the I 12 hwy.
You have the opportunity to reserve online and get a better rate.
We recommend this hotel if you are traveling.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate you taking the time out your busy schedule to leave us a comment about your stay. We do value your opinion and hope to see youe again in the near future.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

best sleep you will get on I-10 or all of Louisiana weve travelled for 14 days and the food and hospitality has been the best especially Pankit, the front desk clerk hes wonderful. walking distance to plenty of food places and easy access to the highway all at one hotel I give it five stars all the way around.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here at Sleep Inn South. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we loved to see you again on any future visit to Baton Rouge. Again, thank you for your comment.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have stayed at Sleep Inn South in BR many times. While it is not within walking distance of LSU, my business takes me to the campus and it's but a short drive. The property manager was on duty Saturday night when I arrived and everyone I've ever dealt with there has been attentive and polite.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Reviewed March 13, 2014

When I walked in to the hotel guy at the front desk greeted me very nice and the service w given to me by that person it was excellent Front desk agent Saturday morning between hrs 11AM to 3 PM service was excellent and he explained everything that would help me have pleasant stay at the hotel. As well about the point system. Breakfast was good as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others for pleasure or business trip to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: February 2014
Sleepinn97, Manager at Sleep Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We do appreciate your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Have a nice day!