Despite the long line, slow service, inexperienced staff and the lack of on duty staff at the front desk, once we reached our room, it was nice to walk in to our chilled temporary home away from home. The breakfast selection was ok, however, the large summer travel baseball team crowd made breakfast difficulty to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel at home in our quaint Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - I-10 & College Dr. hotel, winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, located off Interstate 10 and College Drive. Drive only 4 miles to the Louisiana capital city’s downtown area and Louisiana State University. Situated near numerous businesses, shops and restaurants, our Baton Rouge hotel is convenient for leisure or business travelers. Place a bet at nearby casinos, hear live music at the Shaw Center for the Arts, tour the USS Kidd battleship, or admire historic plantation homes. Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast served daily. Ask our team about local restaurant recommendations and enjoy Louisiana's Cajun cuisine. Select a spacious room with one king- or two double-sized beds. Each guest room is equipped with WiFi access, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, built-in desk, a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. Lounge in a comfortable chair or get to work using the convenient lap desk. Expect a friendly team to welcome you to Baton Rouge and experience trusted Hampton service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Baton Rouge i-10 And College Dr.
- Hampton Inn Baton Rouge i-10 & College Dr. Hotel Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Hampton Inn