“End of a long day”

Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.
Ranked #7 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Buford, United States
“End of a long day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I traveled to Baton Rouge from Buford, GA and this was my first solo trip after hip surgery and other issues. My family worried but I knew I could make it. Was a long day as passed a very bad wreck and then was delayed almost 1 1/2 hours as detour off I85. Kept driving and decided to call ahead to Hampton Inn and make sure I would have a room as did not need to get to Baton Rouge and search for room. Had not made reservation because did not know if I could make it in one day. The young man at the desk was very polite and reservered my room and I had it guarenteed. On arrival (late) I was tired and he was so pleasant that I went to my room with a smile. A couple on the elevater were also as much fun. The room was perfect and bed great. Always a good experience at the Hampton Inn. I have stayed from OK, TX, LA, AL and GA, always a pleasure. Thank you Hampton Inn for always meeting my expectations and more.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Duncanville, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Overall it was your usual Hampton Inn. The problem we encountered was extremely noisy room due to freeway noise. The windows were very thin and single pane plus there didn't seem to be much insulation around air conditioner located just below the window. Also, the door to the hallway was uneven so there was a large enough gap at bottom to see the hallway carpet from inside our room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
baton rouge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

The hotel staff were wonderful! We live in Baton Rouge and returned to our apartment from vacation with power issues and no A/C. We called the Hampton, and they immediately told us to come to them and even offered us a discounted rate due to our troubles. They were so kind and professional, we stayed there an additional 2 nights until our issues were resolved. The pool is outstanding, and they have off-duty police officers guarding the parking lot overnight-- just fantastic. Good breakfast too! I would highly recommend anyone staying in the Baton Rouge area to spend a night in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Excellent value, good hotel, clean comfortable room. I have paid much more for less quality. Convenient to Interstate Highway and in a safe location. Breakfast was good with constant resupply by the staff. Thanks Hampton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed one night while on an impromptu getaway and would loved to stay longer! Beautiful decor and comfortable room! The evening snacks were delicious as was the morning breakfast. Very friendly staff. I have nothing negative to share about our visit!

• Stayed May 2013
Simpson, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel for the past 3 years. This year was a disappointment with one day of no housekeeping service, loud traffic noise in the room, and a "touchy" cooling unit. We made this year's reservations at least 6 months in advance but we will be considering other choices for next year's Memorial Day outing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

West Monroe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

My 2 daughters 28 and 13 were in town for Bayou Country fest and I knew this would be the best location for their safety!! You and your family would certainly enjoy the service that is given! As with most any Hilton properties that I have stayed this one is rated among the best in my opinion! I also use for bussiness purposes when I am in Baton Rouge, La!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family