All reviews chase suites bedroom suite full bathrooms home away from home customer service was great basketball court felt like home front desk clerk hot breakfast free breakfast the entire staff waffles fireplace cole dishwasher gm jacuzzi
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Horrible hotel from housekeeping to the GM the beds were nasty they had no extra linen to change it also someone in the housekeeping stole my sons PS4 then the gm Jim lied and said housekeeping never entered the room but then he turned around and said it took a hour and a half to clench just horrible but I will be sending pictures to the BBB since I couldn't get anything resolved with the rude unfriendly GM..

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
JamesG6236, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Good Afternoon. Any personal items found in our guests' rooms after checkout are turned into our lost and found department in Housekeeping. We have checked the lost and found inventory and have not found the misplaced item you mentioned here. We hope you find the item soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed the night on the way to Virginia. Check in was smooth although the lady Arin or Erin wasn’t as friendly. The room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. We didn’t have hot water, which would have been nice for cleaning my 4month year olds bottles, or to shower. The a/c went out during the night. It was humid from the rain, but we just left the blankets off. Check out wasn’t as friendly the same as check in. Guess I’m used to more hospitality in hotels/suites. Overall not the worst we’ve stayed at.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
James G, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Good Morning Janice.

We sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced concerning the hot water and air conditioning failures. We are undergoing a major renovation and have encountered unexpected challenges to our physical infrastructure along the way. We are extremely concerned and sorry for the poor service you received at the Front Desk and will take immediate action to ensure that this does not happen again. Poor customer service is not our normal way of doing business and we appreciate the feedback you have afforded us. We wanted to contact you personally but cannot locate a reservation under your name. Please feel free to call us directly and ask for the General Manager. We would love the opportunity to make this challenge right for you and discuss your experience further.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Ran into some trouble at the front desk with my reservation, but Sharde helped sort it out for me. She was very polite, respectful, and efficient. I would definitely stay here again, and I would recommend that any of my friends traveling through Baton Rouge stop through here.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Matt M
JamesG6236, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thanks so much for your positive feedback Matt.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

We stayed here 4 years ago when it was owned by Chase. We reserved the 2 bedroom suite with our kids and really enjoyed our stay, so we decided to go this year. We made our reservations 6 weeks in advance for the 2 bedroom suite. We called the day before our departure to confirm our reservations and was told they had our reservations for 2 days in the 2 bedroom suite. When we arrived to check in we were told by the desk clerk that no 2 bed room suite was available. I let here know that I had booked 6 weeks in advance and also called the day before to confirm and was told that they had my room. She then told me that the people in the room the night before decided to stay another night. I told her that was not acceptable and asked to speak to a manager. A manager came to talk to me after being briefed behind close doors from the clerk. He comes and pulls me off aside and says the clerk was misinformed and it was due to the A/C being out in my suite that it was no longer available. He then offers us a single room.I explained I have my kids and dog with me, he then offers to put us in 2 single rooms by each other.... If it wouldn't have been that we had our dog with us we would have went look else where for a place to stay. Here is the list of things that went wrong during our stay:

1. Put us in our single rooms- we had no electricity (my wife &I)
2.Then had to move to another room, once we were in the room realized A/C wasn't working/maintenance came repair. On the last night we woke up hot with A/C unit not working
3. Our kids room had no hot water
4. The pool was filthy !!!
5. Hot tub didn't work

Finally after all this I find out from one of there employees that the A/C being off in the 2 bedroom suite I was supposed to get was a lie!! All the two bed room suites were booked by a contract company for months now. That means they knew when I booked 6 weeks in advance that there was not going to be a 2 bedroom suite available to give me. Also the day before when I call to confirm they knew for sure I wasn't going to get one. I talked to a couple of the construction workers and they also confirmed that they had a contract with Cloverleaf guaranteeing them all the 2 bedroom suits and they had been there for over two months now!!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Tabitha V
James G, Owner at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

We are genuinely sorry for the challenges you had during your stay and will use your feedback to improve our services and product. We are in the midst of a major renovation and not all employees are aware of the challenges we may encounter during this project. Please contact us directly to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The Lobby stinks like moldy, musky. Husband said it was disgusting. I wish I would have read more reviews before booking. I cancelled my reservations & they still charged me $91.87 for one night. They claimed my card was only for the reservation & would not be charged until checkin, but soon as Expedia called to inquire on a cancellation fee they sent it through to credit card company. Husband even asked to speak to MGR but was told it would do no good, he was getting charged anyways. Beware......READ ALL REVIEWS & LOOK AT ALL THE POSTED PICTURES!!! The picture he sent me looks nothing like the pictures online. Looks trashy on the outside too.

Room Tip: Read ALL REVIEWS Especially ones with PHOTOS.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank cgraves64
James G, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

We are sincerely sorry for the poor experience you had at our property. Please contact us directly to speak further. We would love the opportunity to provide you with excellent customer service if you could give us a second chance.