WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“It was ok but service at front desk could be faster and prices are very high.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chase Suite Hotel

and 1 more site!
Chase Suite Hotel
Ranked #44 of 72 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Plaquemine
“It was ok but service at front desk could be faster and prices are very high.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Overall the rooms are nice. Very lovely with everything you would need at home. Carpet could be cleaner and front desk service could move faster to help you and the prices are a lil high. I had an upstairs two bedroom and I could hear water plumbing all night. Sounded like the toilet kept flushing by itself all night long. Kept me up half the night. That was the first time for that experience.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bdavis123, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. Your review will help us to make changes where needed.

B. Cole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sebastopol, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great place to stay. Stayed here for Bayou Country Superfest 2014. Clean, nice and friendly staff. Near LSU. Good breakfast free of charge. Would definately stay here again. Staff was helpful. Bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Can hear upstairs neighbor if they are pacing. First night they came in after 2:00 am and paced bac...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Carol Allen W
We greatly appreciate your review and we are glad you had such a wonderful stay, We hope to see you again next year.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed for a week with a co-worker on business in Baton Rouge. We opted for a 2 bedroom suite so we would have room to spread out and work. The property is well maintained for an older property. The beds were extremely comfy with plenty of pillows and blankets. The room was clean and a great option for our business trip. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a 5-star property, nothing particularly "fancy" but for the business traveler a clean, safe and excellent choice. The down side, if you could call it that...one of the hair dryers seemed to be malfunctioning and the tiny coffee maker in the room wasn't worth the trouble. If I were to have any suggestion it would be to offer an upgrade to a Keurig Coffee Maker for in the room, I would have paid a little extra to have that. The lobby area is lovely. They had a very good breakfast each morning with a nice variety of both hot and cold foods. This is where plenty of good hot coffee can be found. I found the staff to be quite friendly and accommodating throughout my stay. When I return to Baton Rouge, this is where I will stay again. I absolutely would recommend this property to others.

Room Tip: The upstairs room of the 2 bedroom suites get a little warm in the heat of the day, so leave the cei...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bdavis123, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us and for the 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Chase Suite Baton Rouge. We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling to the Baton Rouge area.

Natchez, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have stayed at Chase in BR for years. No one seems to remember me or care. Desk clerk non plussed and seemed like she didn't want to serve me. Since I didn't want the room next to the road and the front parking lot I had to seek out the maids myself to get a better room. Desk clerk not bothered. Carpet dirty, Not much in the way of kitchen things. NO CAN OPENER. All in all, I love staying here but would rather not feel like they would prefer I didn't. Worst of all, the mattress on the fold out sofa was filthy and cheap. My daughter had to sleep just on the short sofa which was worn and dirty with her feet hanging off.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the inside or on the back North parking lot are quieter.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bdavis123, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for your review. We apologize that we didn't make you feel right at home, but your review we help us to be more aware. We do hope that we can accommodate your next stay when visiting Baton Rouge.

Travelers are raving about these Baton Rouge hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

My experience at Chase Suite overall was great. The beds are very comfortable. When you walk in to the room it has a very cozy relaxing feel to it. Really does not look or feel like a hotel it feels more like an apartment. My 3 year old son also loved the space to run around and play. It is a very good location.They only thing I didn' like is the housekeeper didn't clean the bedrooms just left clean towels. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice affordable cozy hotel.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us and for the 4 star review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Chase Suite Baton Rouge. We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling to the Baton Rouge area.

Leesville, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

The steps were a challenge for me. I wasn't aware when booking the 2 bedroom suite that they were all upstairs. We were also startled by housekeeping knocking on our door to come in and change lightbulbs. I suggest that a phone call asking permission first would be more appropriate. The curtain in the living room was soiled. Having said all that, I loved the location;, the service, the social hour and the breakfast was great. Your desk clerk, Rose, was a joy to deal with. I would stay there again definitely.

Room Tip: Just remember that all 2 bedroom suites are upstairs and no elevator.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Anne Tompkins C
Thank you for the review about your stay here at Chase Suite Hotel. I am glad to know your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you at our location in the near future.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very comfortable suite definitely had a home feel to it. Pool area nice and water was refreshing. Beds comfortable and a mechanicals in good working order. Husband appreciated the 24 hour coffee bar and "hit it" several times over the course of our stay.
Will recommend Chase Suite Hotel to my friends.

Major Call-out to: ISIAH JACKSON, Chief Engineer. He was very approachable, friendly and willing to help in anyway possible. Our trip to Baton Rouge was just a "drive-by" in that we were just passing through on our way to Houston. We wanted to go to dinner, but no clue where to go. Isiah offered a suggestion to a local fare restaurant instead of one of the "chains". GOOD CALL. We enjoyed our dinner, and would definitely go back when we pass through again.

Room Tip: 1st floor suites at poolside, seem to be the best.
1 Thank Laura D