“Business”

Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge
Ranked #38 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stay with Chase Suite Hotel during a week of training. The staff was very professional and kind. The beds were so comfortable, the rooms were really nice, and the evening social hours was really surprising. There were dishes and beverages prepared daily, the food was tasty and the beverages were marked properly. I have already recommend the Chase Suite Hotel to a few friends. I will return in the near future. Thanks Ms. Bobbi!

Room Tip: Business, Vacation, Weekend get aways, or romantic and intimid getaway! I my room was in the back it...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Chase Suite. We really appreciate your review. We like to do what it takes to make our guests feel as home. So again thanks for the review and hopefully we will see you on your next trip to Baton Rouge.

Thanks,

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was my first time to stay at Chase, but it will NOT be my last! I loved everything about my stay! They have the most comfortable bed, the rooms are very spacious and the grounds are very nice and welcoming. They also feed you very well, breakfast was amazing, not just cereal, even tho they had that too, it was a full hot breakfast, as if that wasn't enough, they feed you supper and free drinks from 5pm to 7pm. The staff was very nice and helpful. You will be glad you stayed at Chase, I can't wait to come back!! Thank you!!

Room Tip: Building #4 would be my chose, upstairs, quite and very cool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thanks for the review. We are glad to know that your stay was great. We do have the largest suites in Baton Rouge which most guests enjoy. We look forward to accommodating your next visit to Baton Rouge.

Thanks,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I arrived late in the evening after a long workday, and the hotel staff was friendly and pleasant. They made me feel welcome and at home.

The room was large and clean. I slept well in a large, king bed with lots of comfortable pillows and nice sheets. There was a whirlpool tub with plenty of towels. I didn't use the kitchen, but it seemed to be in great shape complete with a dishwasher.

The location is close to restaurants and grocery stores. I had no trouble finding a place to grab dinner in the evening and breakfast in the morning.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

We are glad that your suite was comfortable and that it provided a relaxating atmosphere. Thanks for your feedback and when visiting Baton Rouge again please let us accommodate you.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Chase Suites three times within the last 30 days and I loved every day I was there. The staff was great, and rooms were great. It was like being at home without the noise. I would recommend the suites for family getaway. The rooms are very spacious. I have stayed in the one and two bedroom suites and they both are worth the stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that your suite was everything that you hoped it would be. We look forward to having you stay at our location in the near future.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This hotel was very nice,clean, and family oriented. My family and I had the king/queen bedroom suite. The room was spacious and comfortable. The customer service was great!!! My family and I will definitly stay again!!! Love it!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

We are so glad that your family enjoyed their stay. Thanks for the review it helps us know what our clients think about us. Your review also helps us to make changes it we need to.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel is so wonderful. You have a high end spacious room, quaility service and amentities. The size of the rooms is comparable to a condo. The happy hour food was actually enough to be a full meal and tasted wonderful as did the full bar breakfast. The staff always went out of their way to assist you. The pool was very refreshing and clean. I WILL BE RETURNING !!! FIVE STAR!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

We are so happy that your stay was everything that you expected. We are glad that the suite was spacious and relaxing. Again, thank you for the review of our hotel. We look forward to taking care of your next visit to Chase Suite Hotel, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had a great experience at the hotel during the holiday. I will be staying at this hotel in the future. The friendliness was felt as you entered. Our room was very clean. We needed extra towels and received the towels with no problems. That's what you call a five star hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided you with the service that you deserve. The team and I look forward to having you join us during your future visits on property.