“Best Hotel in Baton Rouge, LA”

Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #49 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Baton
“Best Hotel in Baton Rouge, LA”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My Stay at Chase Suites was wonderful. Everything was in order and clean on the campus from the lobby to the rooms. Everything was beautiful. The staff was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. My kids love the pool. I was very satisfied and Chase Suites in Baton Rouge, La will always be the place for me and my family to stay. Anissa W.

Room Tip: I love the suites because you can close your room off and the kids have the pull out sofa to sleep o...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
We are happy your stay was good and thanks for the review.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The staff was AMAZING!!! the rooms were very nice and so neat...I called dfor extra towels and was very impressed at hjow fast i received them. It was the first time room service was at my room in under 10 minutes...Chase Suites is an excellent place to visit!

Room Tip: Rooms on the side by the tennis court has the most shade, especially if you're visiting in the s...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thanks for your review this helps us better serve our customers. We are glad you had the chance to stay at our location.

Port Gibson, Mississippi
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have stayed at numerous hotel , not only in LA but all over the world and Chase Suites is one of the best hotels so far. We had a beautiful suite and the staff was amazing. I'm an educator so I'm a person who loves to converse with people and the staff was very helpful but most importantly, kind and friendly. I even had the pleasure of talking to the Director of Sales and she was one of the kindness hotel administrators I've ever had the please of conversing with. I was in Baton Rouge for a weekend with my family for pleasure but I will truly will be staying again at Chase Suites for family pleasure and/or business. (5 Stars).
Tracy W.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
We are glad your stay was great and thanks for the feedback. Our goal is great custom service for each guest.

Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed June 13, 2013

From the time I checked in until the I checked out I was amazed. The staff was very friendly and professional. That does not begin to explain the service that I received and the quality of the room. I was one hundred percent satisfied and I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our ultimate goal is guest satification. Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 25, 2013

everything from attitude of employees to the manager you complain to!! you get NO WHERE ! they take NO responsibility for their less than tolerable service. The cleanliness is not good at all. Major lack of items supplied and had the kitchen drawer come right off in my hand and fall and bruise my hip, thank God it didn't fall all the way down to my foot ! it could have broke a bone ! they had beer in the waffle mix pour spout at breakfast!! along with couldn't find anyone to get the breakfast items restocked!!

they REFUSE to discount you at all for all your troubles ! and have a lack of caring attitude !!
It's a VERY NOISY area and they give you NO warning !!

stay away !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
We apologize that your stay was not what you expected. Your comments will help us better serve future guests. Again, we apologize.

Travelers are raving about these Baton Rouge hotels

Texas
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at Chase Suite Hotel and I can't stop telling my friends and family how much I enjoyed my stay. I have traveled all over the world and this hotel was the best. The staff was just excellent in helping me with any thing that I needed help with. I was having problems trying to get to my meeting location, she saw I was in distress. The Director of Sales got in her car and led me to my location. I will definite come back whenever I am in the Baton Rouge area.

Room Tip: This hotel has full suites and plenty of space.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for visiting our location and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon at Chase Suite Hotel.

Thanks,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've stayed in many hotels and this was the only one I had a problem with. I stayed for a total of four days maybe five and I woke up late and asked for a late check out, They couldn't provide it I was packing and trying to hurry, didn't have time to get dressed . I checked out and they charged me another day. They said They usually call the police said I was late . I understand a late fee but you not charging me another full day. I want my money back, simple as that. You don't treat customers like that. Y'all money hungry. Don't respond with with No lame excuse like you did everyone else. Just refund my money. You charged A FULL DAY OF USE WHEN I'M CHECKING OUT. NO WONDER THIS PROPERTY HAS BAD REVIEWS. I AM A PRIORITY CLUB MEMBER OF HOTEL CHAINS AND IF I'M LATE CHECKING OUT THEY DON'T JUMP TO CHARGE EXTRA. CAUSE BAD REVIEWS AND THINGS LIKE THIS CAN HURT YOUR BUSINESS. WHY YOU DIDN'T ASK IF I NEEDED ASSISTANCE WITH ALL MY BAGS IT SEND A CART LIKE HOTEL EXCELLENT SERVICE SHOULD. JUST GIVE MY REFUND BACK! !.YOU CHARGED MY FIANCE EXTRA MONEY DURING HIS STAY AND HE HAD TO COME UP THERE AND STRAIGHTEN IT OUT. STOP BEING SO RUDE AND MAKING EXCUSES, OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO TREATED.

• Stayed March 2013
bdavis123, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
We apologize that you encountered some problems. Check out is at 12:00 noon and you are allowed to check out late depending on the circumstances. When threats are made to the Front Desk this is serious and the police are to be notified. Our hotel is built on the concept of providing a home away from home to all travelers.