Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge
$134
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$71
$129
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$159
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$110
$59
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

All reviewschase suiteshome away from homefull kitchenbedroom suitecustomer service was greatbasketball courtfelt like homepool and hot tubfront desk clerkhot breakfastthe entire stafffree breakfastwafflesfireplacecoledishwashergm
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Due to airline problems we checked into the Chase Suites Hotel at about 2 AM. When we arrived the lobby was closed and locked but after ringing the bell we were greeted promptly by the security guard and the front desk attendant who were both extremely friendly and helpful. The suite was very nice with a full kitchen, living area and the bed was wonderful. The included breakfast was nice with a good variety and lots of hot coffee. The staff was friendly helpful and were able to answer all of our questions about the area. We had a very relaxing stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone that is in the Baton Rouge area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MOAAB
bdavis123, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Chase Suites staff is so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make each guest feel special. We like to provide second to none customer service to each guest every time. Thank you for selecting Chase Suites and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

This place is great! When we arrived they didn't have any more double suites, so they gave us 2 single suites at the same price. So we had 4 TV's, 2 beds, 2 couches that turned into beds etc. It was very clean and a nice pool area. The bed is one of the most comfortable I've slept on. One of the people in our traveling party liked it so much, they just bought one. The free breakfast was nice. It was very easy getting to anywhere in the area that you needed to go.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Phil D

Chase Suites thinks that you are awesome too. We like to provide our guests with the comfort of home. We are glad your stay was everything you expected. We look forward to your next visit.

Chase Suite Management

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I was going to Baton Rouge for a work trip and found the places in this area (around Towne Center) to be rather pricey. I checked TA and since Chase Suites had good reviews and a good price, I decided to give it a shot. I was not disappointed. The room, being a suite, was very spacious. Full kitchen, small dining table, living room area with flat screen TV, and bedroom area with another TV. I found the bed to be very comfortable. The free breakfast was nice. They even had fresh oatmeal with items like raisins and granola. Free drinks were available, too, at happy hour time. A few things to note. Traffic noise was more than I expected (they are very near an interstate exit) and my suite was next to the 4-lane road by the hotel. However, my room was right by the lobby area which was super convenient for breakfast and happy hour. Some places seemed rather far away. The trash disposal was spitting up some stuff during the day when I think the housekeeper turned on the dishwasher. I called about this issue, however, and someone came over right away and fixed it. So, some minor issues but I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SDAtlanta
bdavis123, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Thank you for being appreciative and for using our location. We are grateful to know you and want to say thanks again for choosing Chase Suite Hotel as your place to stay.

Thanks,
Management

Reviewed December 11, 2011

We had just done a trip up and down the Texas Gulf coast, so we used this has our guidelines. Everything was provided as advertised, the breakfast, the happy hour, the fluffy mattress, etc. However, at the breakfast, you had to ask for them to make a you a waffle. If you wanted hot chocolate, which you could see staff making for themselves, you had to ask. It felt like you were imposing. There were signs saying 'don't pack a lunch" etc.

For the happy hour, it was from 5:30pm to 7pm and seemed again, to be filled with staff members. There was a sign saying only a two drink minimum per the law. It didn't matter to my partner and me as we don't drink alcohol, but again I thought it was rude. If there were so many staff members partaking, why didn't someone act as host rather than make threats through signs.

As far as the room goes, we were given a room with a double bed. When we asked about getting a bigger bed, we were told the room I was a Queen. It was not and I challenged the desk clerk on it. She indicated that the agreement with the company we were there to work for had contracted for queen beds. Obvisouly, they were not adhering to that agreement.

The mattress of the bed was wonderful, but it was a double bed, not a queen (Room 214). The couch had seen better days and we had to use pillows to sit on it without sinking completely into it. The kitchen was adequately equipped with 2 glasses, 3 bowls, and 1 knife for cutting. We didn't use any of the other items. We mostly ate delivery.

When we asked the front desk if there were any other delivery services besides Dominoes pizza, we were told they didn't know. However, when we went to breakfast the next morning, we found the 'take-out/deliver' service menu for the area restraurants next to the breakfast bar. By that time, we had already found another restaurant that delivered.

According to other tripadvisor reviews, this hotel went through a rough patch in the mid-2000's. It is definitely better than those old reviews, but a lot of 'amenities' were only available if you ask for it. Very inconvenient and not worth the effort, therefore..of no value.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

We are pleased that you decided to use our location as your place to stay. I noticed that you listed some concerns that I feel should be addressed. The waffle machine and hot chocolate are available for evey guest to use; if assistance is needed guest service is their to assist. The don't pack a lunch sign is to ensure all guests get the opportunity to be serviced with a meal. Due to guests abusing this amenity the sign was needed. The alcohol is complimentary, it's not all you can drink and the law does state two drink maximum as we are not a full service bar. There is staff on duty at every evening social to assist where needed. We only have queen and king beds at our hotel. The contractual agreement between what type of suite an employer will pay for an employee's stay has nothing to do with the hotel.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We arrived late at night, met by a security guard, and the property appeared to be a renovated apartment complex with looming commercial buildings in the background. The front desk was very friendly, property well-kept and it definitely looks better in the daylight. The fold-out couch is ok for little ones, however, I wished we reserved a double-suite for our two boys. Also the porch light shines brightly through the window into the living room and over the fold-out couch which is annoying at night.

Pet Peeve: Usually when a hotel encourages me to write a review on TripAdvisor, I don’t. I agree with the business-sense; however, as a consumer I wonder how many reviews written are biased.

Room Tip: Ask if / where the light switch is to turn off the porch light.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank GottaRun
bdavis123, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

We are glad you chose Chase as your place to stay while in the Baton Rouge area. We would like to apologize about the light however there is a switch in your suite to turn this light off. We also keep the hotel well lit for the safety purpose for our clients. We hope you choose Chase Suite on your next visit to Baton Rouge.

Thanks,