Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
  • Pool
$94
$106
Orbitz.com
All reviewsconcierge floorfitness centerhotel restaurantvery nice hotelfront desk staffoff the highwaycomfortable bedsking bedcomplimentary breakfastlsu gamefriesconferencebanquetpageantihgpetlouisiana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2010

I stay at this hotel quite often. I've probably spent 15 nights there this year. I usually stay on the concierge floor, and the rooms there are well-appointed and the beds are superb. I have stayed on other floors and, although the rooms are not quite as nice, they're certainly acceptable for the rates that the hotel charges.

I've found the service to be outstanding, especially at the front desk. Sure, I've had a problem or two, but those problems have always been resolved in a timely, courteous manner.

Locations don't get any better than this. Ninfa's restaurant is right across the parking lot and there are at least 50 restaurants and clubs within a 5 minute drive.

I'll certainly be back.....frequently.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank RodInLouisiana
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I was at this hotel the hotel seemed very classy at first but here are a few things that happened that really disgusted and irritated me.
1.Two of my pricey collector's items were stolen (supposedly by housekeeping) We alerted the hotel's front desk and it seems that absolutely nothing was done.
2.. Someone else in the hotel had their pants stolen from their room
3. Another someone down the had their camcorder stolen from their room.
4. We found a dog biscuit under the bed.
5. We had to be moved to a different room because our roof began to leak.
6. After tiresome days I had difficulty dozing off to sleep beacause of the screaming people in the pool.
However, the room was very comfortable.
Even though I do not suggest you try out this hotel. if it is unavoidable for you I do have 1 little tip-tidy up your hotel room yourself and put the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign up, because unless mangement and employees have changed or seen their ethical failure to be courteous then you may have a theft to deal with due to a few of the staff members.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank AnonomyousTraveler
Reviewed May 12, 2010

This hotel was a great stopping point on my way to vacation. The staff is very friendly and were able to answer all of my questions. There are several great restaurants nearby and then we were able to get a filling breakfast in the restaurant at the hotel before getting back on the road.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank patrickrose
Reviewed April 28, 2010

If you are going to Baton Rouge for pleasure or business do not stay here unless you have too. It is way overpriced for what you receive. It is extremely outdated and needs major improvement. The beds are extremely uncomfortable and need to be replaced. Apart from 2 restaurants, there is nothing else in the area. And to top it off the customer service is horrible, from the people at the front desk to the managers. On multiple occasions, I asked to speak with the manager about a problem and was told that a manager was not on duty. But, I later found out that a manager is at the hotel everyday from 7 am-11pm. The people that work at the hotel are flat out liars, and go out of there way not too help you.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nola915
Reviewed March 15, 2010

Stayed here for a dance convention that was taking place at this hotel. The hotel seems somewhat run down. It did not feel clean at all. Except for the fitness center. It was very nice. The elevators were a joke. Very, very small. We were lucky enough to be on the 2nd floor so we used the stairs. The freeway was quite noisy. Would not have stayed here if it weren't for the convenience of the dance convention. If you are staying for personal travel, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business