Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge I-10
Ranked #60 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Located in good neighborhood. Easy access to interstate. Near other businesses and restaurants. Spacious room with good, strong shower. Very nice male receptionist.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Courtney R, Front Desk at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge I-10, responded to this review, November 20, 2016

Niceville, Florida
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I say in many hotels, 32- 38 weeks a year, Some good, some bad. the reviews on this Microtel must have been written by themselves but I'll tell you the truth.
Booked a room here Sept 12th, 2013. for 3 day, 2 bed's (as I always do) because as everyone knows, the singles are vary small at Microtel. While cking in with my corp. lodging card the young man at the desk informed me I couldn't get 2 beds unless I had 2 corp. lodging cards per the Mgr./owner. I ask, what if another guy was with me instead of my wife? you would give me 2 beds without 2 cards than and he said yes. I have NEVER ran in to this problem ever. but we go to our room.

LOL, it gets worst! we change. my wife sits on the chair & gum is now all over her back side. the chair is filthy. The A/C works great but all the plastic grids on the front are broken out and on the inside is full of litter, filth & what looks like food particles. Nasty

I called Wyndham for help & they referred me to Microtel customer service & told me that they could and would over ride manager to move me to a room w/ 2 beds. They were no help

We go to our dinner seminar and return to find when we turn the bed down was brown stuff on the sheets. It wasn't chocolate. I went to front desk and he gave me clean sheets so "We" could change the bedding. He did offer to change my room but it would still be another tiny room

Room Tip: The photos on their site must be from another location.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Baton Rouge hotels

Reviewed August 25, 2013

When we got in our room I hear water running in the bathroom and when I checked the toilet was broken there were still toilet papers floating on the toilet. I called the front desk and he gave me another room this time a suite room so I thought It gonna be ok but when we enter in the room the bed sheets were very crumpled, looked like they never changed it, and when I checked the layers of sheets there were still hair strands left which was so nasty. I asked for a replacement of the sheets but it never came. The fridge was nasty. I will never come back on this hotel again. Not worth a penny.

• Stayed August 2013