Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge I-10
Ranked #60 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
NEW MARKET
“My Review”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My hotel room was very spacious. I did not like the center aisle splitting a double bed room. The breakfast selection could have been a little better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Courtney R, Front Desk at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge I-10, responded to this review, November 20, 2016

Front Desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Arkansas
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel is a nice place to stay and in a very central location. There are excellent restaurants, mall, Walmart, Target, all in close proximity. We also stayed here for an LSU game, and the campus is a short drive (traffic permitting). The rooms are very clean, and the staff are friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Cartersville
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great experience! We stayed here for the lsu vs alabama game. Jennifer at the front desk was very friendly and made us feel right at home. The whole staff was busy but somehow managed to give us all a smile. Clean rooms and very comfortable beds. We had seven people with two rooms. This is the place to stay! Breakfast was plentiful and was just right for our trip back to Cartersville Georgia.
Very affordable. You can really tell that the owners take care of this place.
Appears to be an awesome place for long term stays as well. Grills are located in the back and there is a nice view of a small lake behind the hotel. I also noticed that they have an emegency backup generator for power failures.
Thanks again for making our stay a great one!

• Stayed November 2012