La Quinta Inn Baton Rouge University Area
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
$148
$129
$105
$94
All reviewsroom was cleannight's sleepwould stay here againeasy accessinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good location and meets the basic LaQuinta standards, certainly not the top of the line. The room is of a good size but the bathroom is very small and outdated. The employees are pleasant and helpful. Breakfast area is clean and the food is handled in a sanitary way. WIFI works well. Worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

for a non-smoking room-it smelled terrible
half the coffee making supplies were missing including the pot.
agree with previous comments about long term guests(residents)

not up to usual la quinta standards

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room was very comfortable, cool and clean. The breakfast was adequate but not great but the staff was very friendly, professional and extremely kind. Thanks for the best stay I have had at an La Quinta so far.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were dirty carpet was filthy with stains. Linen had tears in the sheets stains on the pillows. I had to change socks after walking on the carpet was so dirty. cigarette butts all over there &I on the sidewalk in the pool area. don't forget the little brown cockroaches. its all made for a very unpleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank F P
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I really enjoy staying at La Quinta Inns but NOT this one. The lobby was updated and really nice. The staff was very pleasant. These are outdoor rooms...not a big deal. We brought our things into the room and were greeted with this unusual smell. We decided we were hungry so we were leaving to get some food elsewhere. When we walked back to our vehicle we noticed there were several individuals getting drunk in the parking lot. Others were screaming profanities about their "paychecks". We drove around the complex and realized that individuals live at this place and it's not individuals I would leave my dog with. We stopped and the lobby and checked out within 30 minutes of checking in. I can honestly say I was terrified brining my belongings back to my car as I thought we would get robbed. My two children were begging me to hurry and get out of there. Someone from the corporate office really needs to go check out this place! NEVER AGAIN!!! I'm upset I had to give this rating 1 star because it shouldn't have any stars!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family