Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
  • Pool
$109
$102
Hotels.com
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$110
$71
Hotels.com
$143
1,189 results
All reviewsomeletevening receptionmade to order breakfastfamily reunionindoor poolbreakfast stafffree drinkscomplimentary breakfastlobby areabusiness tripenjoyed my staynew orleansfriesshawnatriumlsuinterstate
997 - 1,002 of 1,189 reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A very comfortable hotel with a beautiful lobby, wonderful food, helpful staff and the best room service on the market. The suites are large and pleasant and the staff always super accommodating. Grecian pool is awesome. My family and I stay there once a year and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Overall i enjoyed my stay but there were some things i was not too pleased about. The eliptical machine was broken the entire time of my stay and the air conditioning appeared to be broken. While i was able to enjoy the stay, the room thermostat had to be at 60 in order for me to sleep well.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel. When given the opportunity I will most definitely stay here again. The complimentary breakfast was especially nice. A great combination or breakfast foods.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This Embassy Suites is an easy drive from Baton Rouge Airport, conveniently located right off I-10 and fairly close to the LSU campus and to downtown Baton Rouge. It's not a particularly scenic location, but there are plenty of good restaurants nearby. The interior of the hotel looks a little shopworn, when compared to other Embassy Suites at which I've stayed this year. The staff were uniformly helpful, the breakfast buffet was extensive, and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We called on our way to the hotel and asked to see if we could get an early check in. The manager was very nice about it and helped us out. We went to enjoy the spa but there were children playing in it so we didn't get to "relax" per say. The mother wasn't even in her bathing suit. She was just sitting on the side. We didn't get to enjoy the morning breakfast to do getting up late. But seemed very crowded.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple