Nice clean comfortable room but be sure to go to breakfast at least 30 minutes before it ends. We got there about 10 minutes before it ended, stood in line several minutes for an omelete, and had to ask for jelly and butter because it was all taken up at 9AM sharp. There were no to-go cups for our coffee. I always stay at Hilton properties, but have never experienced this before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Baton Rouge from our centrally located Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge hotel. Stretch out in our newly renovated all-suite hotel situated less than 20 minutes from Baton Rouge Metropolitan (BTR) Airport and just off I-10, linking you to the rest of Louisiana and beyond. Enjoy more space whether you’re on a Baton Rouge business trip or family vacation to visit Mike and the Fighting Tigers of Louisiana State University (LSU). All 223 suites at our Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel feature a private living room, flat-screen TVs and a separate bedroom. Enjoy a free made-to-order breakfast every morning which includes a fresh omelet station. Snacks and drinks are complimentary every night at this all-suite hotel Evening Reception*. Enjoy family and networking time in our open-air atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites