Business run to B.R., wife at home. I do like the location, just don't get a room facing north to the interstate. Convenient to many restaurants off College Drive. The property itself is showing it's age. Rooms are still comfortable, but getting a little run down from too many LSU football partys. Breakfast is always good and the parking is convenient. Downstairs bar is lively and good for the evening reception. All in all, there are better hotel choices in B.R. but if you are a creature of habit, this will suffice for an Embassy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Baton Rouge from our centrally located Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge hotel. Stretch out in our newly renovated all-suite hotel situated less than 20 minutes from Baton Rouge Metropolitan (BTR) Airport and just off I-10, linking you to the rest of Louisiana and beyond. Enjoy more space whether you’re on a Baton Rouge business trip or family vacation to visit Mike and the Fighting Tigers of Louisiana State University (LSU). All 223 suites at our Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel feature a private living room, flat-screen TVs and a separate bedroom. Enjoy a free made-to-order breakfast every morning which includes a fresh omelet station. Snacks and drinks are complimentary every night at this all-suite hotel Evening Reception*. Enjoy family and networking time in our open-air atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites