Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
  • Breakfast included
$94
$106
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront desktwo queensroom was cleanthe breakfast areanew orleanshot tubstay there againshopping and restaurantseasy accessstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastenjoyed our staynice hotelfitness centernice staybreakfast stafflsu game
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2012

This was a great hotel for an overnight trip. Extra clean and quiet. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was more excellent. There is a lot of road construction in this area but we could not hear any of it from out room.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay as our guest and for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I'm a Hilton HHonors Gold member and stay frequently at Hampton Inns. The one in Baton Rouge should be the model for how the hotels are operated and how the staff are trained nation-wide.

I arrived with a colleague from work who had stayed there previously and every member of the staff recognized her and called her by name. This is the first Hampton Inn where I actually received my on-site bonus for being a Gold member.

The rooms were standard-fare for Hampton Inn - spacious and clean. But, unlike most Hamptons, there was nothing broken, nothing that didn't work.

Kudos to the staff here for running a great establishment.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for recognizing the value we provide our guests with the high quality of service and products we offer. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Fairly Calm property except for the I-10 road noise.. Recent Fall I-10 road 2011 construction keeps the noise higher than normal. Try to get extreeme far end rooms away from I-10. Mostly Business type folks here, nice accomodations. I ate in the Seigen lane area, lots of resteraunts nearby.
Otherwise pretty peacfull. Staff is Great and accomodating. $$$$ for the Money
Pool is ok(not heated) hot-tub wasn't hot even though I mentioned a few times while I was there :(

Room Tip: AWAY from I-10 Very Far Away
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

We stayed here for one night on a road trip from Texas to Florida. The hotel itself was up to Hampton Inn standards and looked fairly new. There was an evening reception that included snacks and wine and beer which was a nice touch. The room was very clean and beds comfortable. There is alot of road construction near the hotel and we arrived during evening rush hour traffic and it took us forever to get to the hotel. That was our only negative and not the hotel's fault but be aware when booking.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

This Hampton Inn is one if the nicests in the area. The people who work the front desk are awesome! Ms. Perry provided me with outstanding service by welcoming me like a vip. She offered to help me with information about Baton Rouge. The hotel is about 50 minutes west of New Orleans. 15 minutes from LSU and just a few exits from shopping. Also the lobby is a great place to hang out!

• Stayed: November 2011
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to send such a considerate review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge. It is of upmost importance to us that our facilities are clean, that you are met with the best service and enjoy our amenities in every way! We look forward to your return visit!