Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
$109
$102
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$110
$100
Radisson
All reviewsfront desktwo queensroom was cleanthe breakfast areanew orleanshot tubstay there againshopping and restaurantseasy accessstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastenjoyed our staynice hotelfitness centernice staybreakfast stafflsu game
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This property was a refreshing stay. Up to Hampton Inn standards. Good stay, great nights, sleep and a very good value. Rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. Internet was very good also. Overall a very good stay especially with the free breakfast and the evening reception.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

The staff upon my arrival was very nice and checked me in quickly. The room and bathroom were both very clean. The breakfast area was clean and staff with pleasant people. I don't have any real issues with my stay here and recommend staying here. I thought it was a decent value.

I didn't have a car and there were no restaurants within walking distance. I ordered food delivered from a restaurant called Jasmine's. The food was great

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay and our staff. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Stayed here on our way back from Texas. Typical Hampton Inn, comfortable beds, and the room was clean. Unfortunately the same fake eggs at breakfast and the hard boiled eggs were sour according to my husband. But overall, just fine.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We have shared your experience with our team. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

This is a top of the line great hotel. Business travelers will find all they need here. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Full hot breakfast is included. Rooms are spacious and very clean. I upgraded for $10 a night to a King Suite and it included a Microwave, Refrigerator and double sized room. Well worth the upgrade.
During my stay there was a power outage in that part of Baton Rouge for a few hours. The staff offered battery lanterns to guests who asked. They even made this situation pleasant.
I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms toward the back away from the highway.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank KL114

Thank you for your feedback and for recognizing our team for the friendly and helpful service they provided you during your stay with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Standard Hampton breakfast. Hotel very clean. Rooms spacious microwave and mini refrigerator in the room. Overall very pleased

• Stayed: August 2011

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with others and for recognizing our courteous and friendly team. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.