“Awesome vietnamese cuisine!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Menu is really long, full of all goodies. I am a fan of their rice noodle soup served with any kind of meat or shrimp. Owners take personal care of the diners. If you are the first timer to try vietnamese cuisine, they will show you how to mix spicy ingredients. Their fresh lemon is just fresh - No chemical, real one.

1  Thank mit23

Reviewed January 12, 2009

Our family loves coming to Pho Quynh after gymnastics practice. It hits the spot every time. Lyllian always gives us excellent service and makes our family feel welcomed. We highly recommend you enjoy this restaurant, not just one time but on a weekly basis. It's great!!!

1  Thank GymnasticFamily
Reviewed July 14, 2008

This is an excellent Vietnamese restaurant in Baton Rouge. The Pho soup is awesome and the prices are super reasonable. Lilian, the restaurant's owner?/hostess, makes one very welcome upon arriving at the restaurant and always has a smile on her face. Service is very good and the restaurant is immaculately clean and attractively decorated. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Palmbeachgourmand
Reviewed February 29, 2008

I am a local. My neighborhood is blessed with a significant Vietnamese population, so we have several Vietnamese restaurants nearby. This one is attractive and clean. I'm not Vietnamese, and certainly no judge of Vietnamese cuisine, but the food here has always been fresh and tasty, and is very modestly priced. The tofu "pho" (Vietnamese soup - I think I've got it right) is especially nutritious, filling, and cheap.

1  Thank museumgoer