“Great healthy food!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #203 of 1,060 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I absolutely love zoe's! The food is always fresh and tasty, not to mention healthy.

Reviewed January 19, 2008

I was anxious to try Zoe's Kitchen. I'm a transplant from Ohio, and we love restaurants! I've been shopping at Town Center, the location of Zoe's, and had seen it many times.

Here's what I'll say:

Maybe we were here on a bad day or something, and in all fairness, I didn't bother complaining so they didn't have a chance to correct the problem. I might have said something if just one of our meals was of poor quality, but when both were...and the restaurant wasn't crowded (i.e., it didn't seem like it was just *us* having a bad experience), we decided that we wouldn't be back.

Clean restaurant, but significantly over-priced for the quality of food. I had a chicken noodle soup that tasted like cooking oil with spices, although it did have a decent amount of chicen. My husband had a grilled chicken sandwich and potato salad and it just didn't taste...well, like anything. Bland and boring.

The toasted pita chips that you put in the soup were the best part of either of our meals.

Sandwiches were approximately $7, including a side and chips. For the price, there are plenty of other options in the Town Center shopping area.

On the positive side, there's easy parking and better restaurant options within walking distance (Qudoba, Whole Foods, Serops).

1  Thank SmileySnowman