“owner / employees”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Owner is inconsiderate and this transcends to employees. Food is very inconsistent and disappointing as well as employees that will stand around 3 fold to the point where as you have to ask for help when you try to pick up your call-in order at pick-up counter. I have had a few prior complaints with the Drusilla location. I will no longer refer anyone to this location !!!! The attitudes of owner and staff concerns me to how the food may be handled in the kitchen. Business must be great whereas employees have lied to me in the past among others complaints, to only find out later that my order was not sufficient or non-appetizing. Meat at times is hard/scrappy and greasy tasting !!!Good luck to the ones who praise this slop !!! Owner statements only escalated my complaint and concerns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2010

When I've had catering from this place, it was awesome. Ate there once, was not so impressed... but I wasn't sure what to order so I might have just asked for something different than I was expecting. Overall, I would go there again anytime for any reason. Awesome food, local business which I love to support, and very cool atmosphere.

Reviewed March 5, 2010

I stumbled upon this restaurant and loved it! I am a sucker for any place that serves bbq and this was perfect for me. It was more of a college crowd of course, but the food was excellent! Will return here everytime i am in the baton rouge area.

Reviewed December 17, 2009

The restaurant is kind of small, with long wait lines and limited seating. The food however is excellent and well worth the wait in line. The BBQ is by far one of the best I have tried anywhere.

Reviewed July 6, 2009

I love Voodoo. It is the best restaurant ever. Everything I have ever tried is delicious and tastes right out my mom's kitchen. The baked beans are oh sooo good, the macaroni, the bbq chicken, the jerk chicken, the corn pudding. The sauce is spectacular also. I like good cajun food and this is the cajun side of bbq.