“Mmm!”

The Ambrosia Bakery
Ranked #4 of 15 Bakeries in Baton Rouge
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

This is where my birthday cake always comes from, the strawberry cake!! It is the absolute best, and their kingcakes are awesome too! Will have my wedding cake done here since their designs are great! Absolutely love this place, the food is always fresh, and wonderful.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The pastries tasted like they were old. Not fresh. The wedding cakes looked very pretty, but I would worry that they also tasted old. Big disappointment. We won't waste time going here again.

1  Thank Minnie25
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My mom and I have tried so many of the treats at Ambrosia. They are all good. We really like the king cakes.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Ambrosia has been around for quite some time. Thier reputation is well deserved. Fresh cakes and other baked goods.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Good service and great cakes. We've ordered many cakes from them and every time they were high quality.