“Great location”

Ranked #23 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Bastrop, United States
“Great location”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have stayed here several times over the past few years. Nice to be able to get to restaurants and shopping in Corporate Square without battling Baton Rouge traffic. Quiet, far from Interstate. I like that the rooms are all inside and they are large. Better than average breakfast for a Best Western.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Beth E
bwbatonrouge, Webmaster at Best Western Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words. We take pride in providing large, comfortable rooms and great amenities that aren’t marred by traffic and traffic noise. We appreciate you being a frequent guest with us. As with our many other frequent guests, we value business and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lowell, Mi, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The hotel is actually pretty good for that part of Baton Rouge. But that is not saying much. There was a problem with my reservation and the manager did not even try to help. I was charged for a no-show night even though they were not full and I stayed on for several days afterward. Remember the bad weather in the South? I was there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwbatonrouge, Webmaster at Best Western Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. We pride ourselves on being the best hotel in our rate class in the area, and I hope you found that to be the case. I apologize if there is an unresolved issue involving your charge for your stay and look forward to the opportunity to correct that for you. Please contact me directly with any unresolved issued and I’ll do whatever is necessary to make sure you’re satisfied. Again, I apologize for any issues that were not resolved at the time of your stay.

Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in August and mentioned to the person at the front desk that some of the equipment in the workout room are broken (The weights are half broken due to snapped cable and the elliptical starts but none of the buttons function) and there is a dead cock roach by the weights thay has been there since August (it's January now). Other than this, the hotel is great. Good location, good price and comfortable bed.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about your hotel. I’m glad to see that you found most aspects of your stay with us satisfactory, but I’m concerned that our fitness center did not meet your expectations. We’re taking a look at that equipment today to make sure everything is in working order now. We check it frequently, so the problem you mentioned has probably already been repaired. We know how important this equipment is to some guests. I apologize for any ways we fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to exceed all expectations every time.

Chickasha, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Last minute reservation in an ice storm. Turned out to be a pleasant experience. Desk people very helpful. Steam room very nice. Good breakfast. Not planning a trip to Baton Rouge, but if I get stuck there again, I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive feedback. I’m glad we could provide a place to stay for you during the recent unexpected ice storm. While conditions like that stretch our resources to the limit, we’re very proud that we were able to serve so many people so well. Thanks again -- and we look forward to having you with us again if you should ever need us.

Thanks,
Houston, Tx, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and I have always bee pleased with both the accommodations and the service. The staff is always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make my stay as pleasant as possible.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking a moment to point out the pleasantness of our staff as well as our accommodations. We go to great lengths to hire the best people and train them well, and we believe those efforts are paying off. I’m sincerely pleased that we were able to do such a good job for you on multiple occasions.

Burkeville, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Nice facility. Very good value for the money. Easy to locate. Hotel was clean & staff friendly. Although it was pretty much standard fare for a hotel breakfast it seemed the quality of food items was up a grade. Nothing tasted dry and was never old looking.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive for great value, a great staff and great accommodations. We’re also proud of our quiet and convenient location. I’m pleased that you found the breakfast satisfying. We put out fresh items each day, and we usually get positive feedback about what we provide.

Thanks again,
florida
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was very pleased with this Best Western. It is easy to find and worth the value. I was very impressed by the room that was provided and the staff was helpful and efficient. When I asked directions she not only explained it but gave me a print out of where I needed to go. The room was very spacious with many good amenities. I wish I had more time to spend here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I hope you’ll be able to stay with us again. We sincerely appreciate your kind words. We pride ourselves on providing a good combination of value, amenities and comfort -- and we also take great pride in hiring only the best people to work for us. We try to meet and exceed the expectations of the Best Western name, and I’m glad to hear we’re living up to our goals.

Thanks,