“LSU game weekend”

Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel
Ranked #24 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel that looks like it should be in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Super look. Awesome atrium and decor. Beds are comfortable and the breakfast was great. All rooms are suites with plenty of room and amenities. Feels more like an apartment than a cramped hotel room. I will stay here again and again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Captyoda

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The room is large and confortable, the bed is very confortable. The bath room is clean and the towels are good. There is a desk for using the computer and a space for the refrigerator and a microwave with a sink.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Cesar B
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stayed at the Best Western for 2 nights in October. Rooms were HUGE, probably one of the biggest hotels rooms I've ever seen.
Rooms were very dated, old furniture, old carpet but clean and comfortable.
Everything was fine when it came to check in and the breakfast at the hotel. Only issue with the hotel breakfast it was always hard to get a seat in the eating area. Had to always bring the food back to our room to eat.
We did find a cockroach the one night in the bathroom but I calked it up to the humid climate and being on the ground floor.
If you are looking for a fancy hotel, probably not the best spot. If you want something clean and cheap - I'd suggest it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amellia_7
bwbatonrouge, Webmaster at Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken, We are thankful for mentioning all the positive sides which you observed during your stay.

Maintenance was informed of your report of cockroaches in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to any needed extermination.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Best Western. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

A lovely hotel, a very clean and spacious room and very friendly staff. It is a bit outside of downtown Baton Rouge but for us the quality of the hotel more than made up for the location. Good breakfast too!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ClivePearman
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on a business trip where the client dictated where we were to meet.As such, I had no choice on where I was to stay. Based on the price of the room, I expected a much lower quality hotel. Instead, the hotel was very nice. The rooms were very large and clean.The service I received was as good as the service I received in any five star hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful.I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank PScott1956
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My home away from home. The staff treats me like family at this hotel. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Wireless internet is free and fast. Breakfast is great. Parking is very secure and free.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel is older than some best westerns but the staff were lovely. We asked to change rooms after our first night from the 1st to 3rd floor due to noise and the lady on the desk was so helpful. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great. My only thing would be due to the hotel design it was a little noisy at times but everything was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
WoodSpring Suites Baton Rouge
#48 of 77 in Baton Rouge
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport
SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge South

Been to Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel

Address: 710 North Lobdell Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70806-6320
Location: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Best Value Hotel in Baton Rouge
Price Range: $81 - $115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Chateau Louisianne Hotel Baton Rouge