“Holmes Family Reunion 2013”

Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel
Ranked #24 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was in town for a family reunion and really enjoyed this hotel and the staff was friendly, and helpful. It was really convenient to shopping and other excursions. I will definitely return to this hotel again whenever i am in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 1, 2013

During our annual conference at Someone Cares Ministry in Baton Rouge, LA, we experienced a most enjoyable stay at this Best Western. The Hotel reminded us of New Orleans old world charm. The room was like a 1 bedroom apartment. I measured the room to be around 700 square feet which included a dining area, living area and kitchenette. The bedroom is separate with a small bathroom which included a jacuzzi tub. The staff was friendly and pleasant. The free breakfast was good. Parking was reasonable. No doubt, we will be staying here again next year. Overall grade - A

Reviewed August 28, 2013

On our trip back home from seeing our son graduate from Air Force boot camp, we decided to stop over night since it was a long 16 hour drive from San Antonio, Texas to Jacksonville, Florida. We reserved the hotel at the last minute, 20 minutes before we arrived, and the clerk at the front desk was very helpful. The hotel was a little out of the way from I12, but it was worth the 3 to 4 mile drive. The facility and room was very clean, and the room in particular was spacious, and very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was very good. Overall I have no complaints about our overnight stay, this is an excellent hotel for the cost.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on 3 occasions, and compared to other hotels is its class, I feel that I received great value for the price paid. Service was excellent and the free breakfast was very good. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive quality place to stay in the Baton Rouge area.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed at The Best Western Chateau Louisianne while having repairs done on my home, . I must say I enjoyed my stay very much. The staff were very friendly and helpful .The hotel was lovely and very clean. Reminds me of New Orleans French Quarters .If you're ever in this neck of the woods I would suggest you give them a try.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Obviously an older building so I wasn't enthused as I parked. But it has been well maintained, was very clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent and attentive. A very nice hotel. And they were repainting parking stripes so its obvious that the proprietors care about maintaining it. An older building but with new showers, etc. Well worth it.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The room we had was on the 3rd floor and quiet. Heard no traffic noise from outside and the only noise I heard was in the mornings when people were downstairs with little kids getting their breakfast. Has an open atrium that you can look down on. It has the looks of the French Quarter on the inside without having to go there. Staff friendly on check in and checking out. Very clean and the lady checking us in was very helpful.

But it isn't off of the interstate. If you have a GPS system, it's easy to find. The mattress could have been firmer with more support for the back. But other than that it was a great hotel.

Room Tip: It does have a swimming pool and work out room that you can make use of. The breakfast was great wi...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
#48 of 77 in Baton Rouge
Siegen Inn
Siegen Inn
#42 of 77 in Baton Rouge

Been to Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel

Address: 710 North Lobdell Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70806-6320
Location: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Best Value Hotel in Baton Rouge
Price Range: $82 - $115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Chateau Louisianne Hotel Baton Rouge